Dr Farjo UK

barrymcnarry

Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm booked in for a FUT hair transplant with Dr Farjo in July. I notice many of the reviews here are not that positive but they seem to be from pre 2008. Since then things seem to have improved but there isn't much info. He has a good rep on other sites like Hair Restoration Network. If I cancel I'll have to wait another year cos I'm a teacher and I need to get it done in the summer holidays. Does anyone have any recent experience with him please?

I'm an NW3-4, age 35, looking only to thicken up the frontal third which has thinned quite a lot and receded a little.

Thanks!

Daniel Worth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully you didn't go through with this, my personal experience with them is that they have shiny offices and equipment, but they are shysters that are only out for your money. At the consultation no mention will ever be made as to whether you actually need a transplant or what you can expect, you will literally see the £ signs behind their eyes, after being given the old chestnut from Mick as to how busy they are and how they will struggle to fit you in, you will then get call after call every day offering you appointments because you are so special they just have to fit you in!
Realise that your hair is not such a big issue, try and keep the hair you have with the products that are freely available and work, hair transplantation is not mature enough yet, you will just end up needing multiple operations over time and will only be feeding these sharks.

dr. cole

Reaction score
This is an old post and a new reply. All I can say is to be wary of recommended sites. I pulled out of them because all these recommended sites recommend really bad doctors for a fee. Some also recommend bad products like the ARTAS for a fee. You cannot base an opinion on patient advocate sites simply because the owners of these sites don't visit the clinics and personally evaluate the results. All patient advocates are driven by a singular purpose, money. I don't personally know the results of this particular clinic. I am not hesitant to extend praise or negatives, but I cannot do such without personal experience. Negatives from this specific clinic would not surprise me, but I cannot confirm nor deny.

Arnold1986

My Regimen
Reaction score
One if my friends had a procedure with dr farjo... very poorresults after 1.5 years , or very minimal hair growth at best. Maybe best to shoot across the pond to turkey, they got it really cheap and some good results also!