Dr Erkan Demirsoy 3030 Grafts 15/01/2020

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
MONTH 10 UPDATE!!

Wow I still can’t believe how far I’ve come. When ever I feel like my crown isn’t the best I just look at my before and after photos and the difference is unreal. All the meds are still the same. Any questions hit me up chaps. also can anyone see a difference in my crown from applying the minoxidil once a day I do think it seems to be thickening up a little bit let me know what you think

Looks better than month 9, so you’re doing something right. It’ll only get better. I wonder if microneedling would be good for you in the crown area?

Bigjab

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks better than month 9, so you’re doing something right. It’ll only get better. I wonder if microneedling would be good for you in the crown area?
Thank you mate and yes I may give micro needling a try actually thanks for the heads up

Eloy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey BigJab thank you for all this phantastic thread.
Iḿ trying to contact Armamed, the clinic of Dr Demirsoy, but they don't take the phone. And his website is under construction.
Do you know if they are still functioning?
Or perhaps he has opened a new clinic.

Bigjab

My Regimen
Reaction score
Iḿ trying to contact Armamed, the clinic of Dr Demirsoy, but they don't take the phone. And his website is under construction.
Or perhaps he has opened a new clinitha
Or perhaps he has opened a new clinic.
Thank you for the kind words mate. I have messaged you.