Dr Edward Ball At The Maitland Clinic, Uk | HairLossTalk Forums

Dr Edward Ball At The Maitland Clinic, Uk

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by Pablo234, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Pablo234

Pablo234 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hey, has anyone any knowledge or experience with this doctor or clinic?

The results look pretty good, and he’s recently been recommended by Joe Tillman on YouTube - the vid is pretty compelling!

Prices are super expensive at £5GBP per graft, however maybe a consideration for European sufferers?

2. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    He's safe and good enough, but there's better abroad in terms of skill and price!

3. Pablo234

Pablo234 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Wolfpack - thanks for your response!

Just to help with my research, who in your opinion would you consider equal/superior to his standard, and more affordable in Europe?

Thanks

4. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Some of these may cost more, less or about the same. But if I were I would look at erdogan, biisanga or lorenzo. Excellent results. If you want to stick to UK look at Dr Farjo and Dr Reddy. Farjo been trained under a famous name like Dr Rassman in the states. These are all UK, Europe and Turkey.

Ultimately look at before and after pictures, videos, even try meeting patients. Think of who is best for your type of hair loss pattern and hair characteristics. It's a personal choice too. Best of luck.

5. Colombo

Colombo New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

Mio fratello è andato a Lorenzo con un risultato non così buono. Ora non ha più donatori da riparare. Non accettare semplicemente la parola qui. Se ti piace il dottor Ball, parla con i suoi molti pazienti felici qui.
    Forum hairlossexxperiences