Dr Cinik, What’s To Do Dhi, Worth It ?

zyzz959

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 22, from uk.

I need 1.5k to 2k he says I’m getting temples and temple points done I’ve always had the same kind of hairline since I was young.

It’s 3.5k for dhi or 1.9 for fue, is it best to pay the extra or is there not much difrence ? As nearly double the price for the same area is abit extreme when I can’t see much it does differently.

Also I’m 22

Attachments

• 8B3CE988-63A6-49ED-97CB-9247A85A182F.jpeg
    8B3CE988-63A6-49ED-97CB-9247A85A182F.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 510
  • 11CBF673-762B-498C-8E94-D2025501DA7B.jpeg
    11CBF673-762B-498C-8E94-D2025501DA7B.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 551

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2K grafts on a 22 year old, not on finasteride... this guy should not be allowed to practice. DON'T DO IT. I guarantee you this will be the worst mistake of your life.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on finasteride

for how long? I am just saying, be very careful. You are young and have very good hair. You don't want to get a bunch of grafts and lose behind it in the future. It will look terrible.

zyzz959

My Regimen
Reaction score
for how long? I am just saying, be very careful. You are young and have very good hair. You don't want to get a bunch of grafts and lose behind it in the future. It will look terrible.
Yes I understand mate and thanks for your reply. I’ve only been on finasteride for 3 months i wouldn’t be getting a transplant for atleast 6 month I’m just trying to find a good doctor and have everything looked into I’ve just ordered my passport, 1.5-2k is what I got replied to on the email so whether that’s actualy how much they would need is a difrent story temple points are just my main aim as for some reason I’ve obly ever had one side of my hair with a temple point

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I had ur hairline. I doubt anyone notices ur hairline tbh. Do u have shots from the front and side? I would re-evaluate getting a hair transplant for such minimal loss

zyzz959

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I had ur hairline. I doubt anyone notices ur hairline tbh. Do u have shots from the front and side? I would re-evaluate getting a hair transplant for such minimal loss
I know what you mean mate but I really don’t mind paying only under 2k to get it done im not bothered about the hairline it’s more that I can’t really style it the way I want to, only photos I have currently I uploaded mate if my phone was working I would of took some for you