Dr. Christian Bobadilla results/review for Fue

Jetvital

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge of Dr. Christian Aglae Leon Bobadilla from Elean plastic surgery centre in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. Any experience with hair transplant, results, reviews and whether you would recommend her. Thanks

Jetvital

My Regimen
Reaction score
you’re the balding sad one LOL so desperate to get your hair back hahahahahahahahahahahahhaaa kill yourself already subhuman baldy!
I am laughing and wondering why you are here. Maybe your hair is going fast. Btw I am receding but still have lots of hair at 56 and totally happy with it. However, I have alot of money to burn through so thought it would be cool to use it up. So, I ask the question, but you should already know who the real loser is. And I do hope you find help and it is so said that you are without a significant other because it is really obvious.

Jetvital

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL you got triggered like the lonely old balding fart that you are! HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAA
Actually, not lonely, lots of friends, play lots of competitive sports, great family, and kids. Life is great man. I hope you know that you are not bringing me down son. I am going to let you go and I don't want to offend you anymore because I really feel for you, and I know you don't have anything better to do in your life than be in this forum. There are places you can meet people and get friends. So please don't give up. Good luck.