Dr. Baubac at Alvi Armani?

thickhead

Reaction score
Transplant surgeon at Alvi Armani..traned with Antonio Armani

Any information on him or results would be greatly appreciated

Petchsky

Reaction score
The Armani clinic has a bad reputation online, you're probably best to keep looking. Is it FUE that you're looking in to?

thickhead

Reaction score
why do you say that..? anything specific..
ive done a lot of research and Ive seen both sides.. the results are astonishing.. seamless..ive spoken with dr armani a few times and he seems on the up and up..

this decision is difficult - the investment is huge both finacially and emotionally and i want to make the right one..

yes FUE is what i was aiming for..im early 40s but my hairloss didnt become even noticeable until the last few years but it got pretty severe in that time..like 10 years worth in 2 (stress w a family loss accelerated it)..

thickhead

Reaction score
got it..thanks..

im still not sure..this decision is really difficult..theyve been great and thorough..

so who would you recommend?

im 43 - i have minimal crown thinning.. significant loss in zones 1 and 2..

Petchsky

Reaction score
I had a hair transplant with Feller, and it turned out very well, strip though, not FUE, but Feller has a great rep for both and consultations are free. He's based in great neck.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Feller over Armani ANYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cat over Armani most days, they are known for deceit and used to have several paid reps on hair loss help.com ( you can't mention Armani's name thier today or you get banned) who disapeared from once the bad results of MEGA FUE started to roll in.

your hair loss is minimal, be VERY careful

hair03

Reaction score
From all of my research, Dr. Baubac gets some pretty excellent fue results. I have seen a lot documented online. He seems to be one of the better FUE options out there for hairline work.

Last edited: