Dr. Arvind in New Dehli

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this hair transplant dosctor in New Dehli? He is part of Armani's team I'd suppose as it was his site that I submitted my photos and case profile. I've read some good things about him and I think I want to make that trip to India to have it done.

He charges $3.50 US per graft as opposed to the usual $8.00 per graft here in the US. He uses the FUSS technology and most up to date technologies, even body hair transplantation.
What do you think? 1500 grafts for a little over 5K sounds pretty damn good to me. Doesn't sound like he's trying to rape people for $ like most other doctors. The thing that really clinched it is that he actually fixes a previously done bad transplant from another doctor to make it look better. Sounds like the man to me.

G

Dr Arvind is one of the only Dr's that actually participates in user forums. He posts case studies and also asks fellow hairloss sufferers. Not in these forums though. I think it's on hairsite.

He is very informative in what he is doing. And for the price it seems like he is offering a great service. However, he is still a new kid on the block so if I was ever going to have something done I would like to wait a few more months until I see some cracking results.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
Dr Arvind is one of the only Dr's that actually participates in user forums. He posts case studies and also asks fellow hairloss sufferers. Not in these forums though. I think it's on hairsite.

He is very informative in what he is doing. And for the price it seems like he is offering a great service. However, he is still a new kid on the block so if I was ever going to have something done I would like to wait a few more months until I see some cracking results.

you are right about that. The way I see it though is that my hair is more a diffused sort and hair coverage is light, but throughout my entire scalp. I wear my hair down with bangs or combed to the side. I don't see how even a less that average hair transplant would even hurt on the top of scalp where I still have a bit of my own hair which would cover up anything done.

My hairline requires more work, but like I said, I have my own hair to pull down if front of any kind of mistakes. If I achieve at worst a mediocre hair transplant job, I feel like i'm still insured because of the amount of hair I already have. Is that a good way to go about looking at this?? From what I hear though, he does a pretty job. Any doctor that is active on forums shows that he does have an interest in helping his patients. I also have seen him on hairsite on the forums..

oliver

Reaction score
chosing to go with a cheap hair transplant isn't always the best option -
a great deal of Dr A's photos are incomplete and as of yet not convinced