Dr. Alvi Armani Follicular Unit Extraction Cost Per Graft.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ITNEVERRAINS said:
I would argue that full blown nw7 is rare. Most guys when they hit NW4 start shaving it. I would also argue most guys do start male pattern baldness in their 20's, but that age doesn't determine norwood. My buddy thought he was going bald at 19 because he got the V mature hairline. 13 years later, exact same hairline, crown, and overall density. Meanwhile I kept an adolescent hairline until 23, here I am at 32, 3 hair transplant's to date.

I have to agree and disagree with that, I'd say that if 30-40% of men have significant hairloss less than 10% of men will ever get to full NW7 level.
But I also think in most cases early hairloss leads to higher degrees of hairloss. 23 is'nt much later than 19, I mean if you get to nw3 in your early to mid 20's I'd say its likely you'll be a NW6 at 30. whereas if you star receeding in your 30's or 40's you'll probably never get over NW4.

hawk001

Reaction score
It's $10 per graft; got these rates from his clinic in Dubai and if you opt for an open session, throw in another 5-10K. :firing:

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a consult with Armani in April of '08 and was told it's $14 per graft in LA or Canada. I didn't ask about Dubai.