Dr. Alba Reyes Sagiv: Any comments on her?

elight

Reaction score
Im currently living in the Dominican Republic and im saving my money for a hair transplant. Some of my friends have had of a local Doctor by the name of Dr. Alba Reyes Sagiv, and i've read in the newspapers she's supposedly one of the top hair restoration surgeons in the World, and the only one Certified by the US Board in this practice in all of Latin America.

One of my worries was the scar this procedure would leave behind, but i've seen my friends and i could barely find it, its invisible! This got me really excited about the idea about getting the transplant here. Also, i've heard that she gives double the density i would get in a US hair clinic, anybody can shed light on this? From my friends finish, it looks fantastic! and 100% natural, which was another concern of mine.

c ya!

Emanuel

crackityjones

Reaction score
Density

I found her website, it doesn't give a lot of details about her techniques, etc. I would be curious in finding out more about her. I'm wondering how much density she gives and if what is her philosophy and/or technique for dense packing. How dense are the Hairlines on your friends that have been to her? I think she charges by "The Job" rather than per graft or hair.

Thanks

Jon_e

Reaction score
"Certified by the board in the U.S.?" I don't think there's a Board of Hair Transplant Surgeons....I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any "Board Certified Hair Surgeons"