Down in the dumps

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasn't being all new-age foo foo. What I was talking about was refocusing priorities with effort. To quote someone smarter than both of us: "Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose — a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye."

satch5150 said:
Ouroboros said:
Lets try not to kick him when he's down, okay? I find that when things are sucking really bad, it helps to have some kind of project to focus on; writing, making music, rebuilding a car engine, whatever. Something that will help you focus your frustrations onto something creative really helps I find...and then sometimes you'll be free from it and be able to enjoy life for a while.

dude, I feel for the guy but saying to him that all is gonna be good and all that sweet stuff won't make it better. He has to understand few things and as I'm reading his latest post I can see he is slowly getting it. Thanksgrandpa look, if you want to date a girl just try and go to her. You are not losing anything!! If you don't go to her there won't be a date, instead you will drive yourself with false hope, imagination and "what ifs". As for the looks again. For a man women looks is most important thing, she can say "hi" and you are sold if she looks great. For women nice looks is a nice bonus but more important is what you gonna say and how you gonna say it.

My friend once told me a story. He made an experiment. He was in other city, he went to some club where he didn't know anyone. He carried himself like a million bucks, he was arrogant, confident, basically he was in the ZONE (mood). He observed the reactions of girls. They were more interested in him, and were letting him do things that some Brad-Pitt-kinda guys who were there couldn't. And he is no Brad Pitt, far from it actually....

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
When I got back from travelling my gf (who is 18) was seeing a nw4 26 year old (i'm 22). But I fucked a dozen girls whilst I was away and he recently dumped her so it's all good. Also I guess that means that girls of all ages don't mind how little hair you have, especially if they have only ever known you with little/ no hair.

safe