doug walker (nostalgia critic) (bald) vs james rolfe (avgn) (balding)

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this aint the problem. the problem is there isnt enough donor for a fully bald head. i get how it works for those who slowly receding hairline but not fully bald guys

however i keep seeing videos like this and i think they a scam and the guy is using toppik or an hairpiece

there is no way this sh*t is real, his donor area looks untouched and his head is almost back to full

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, he can't. because he's bald and very unattractive, and so is she, so they match.
I bet he had a much more attractive girlfriend 10 years ago, but he still wanted to play the field like the guys he sees on TV. He popped his finasteride and walked down the sunny side of the street, thinking one day he'll find an even better girl. Now look.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
i know. he must be a scammer who works for this hair clinic. this is total nonsense. not possible. otherwise everyone would have done it
This is why I trusted my surgeon, he showed me realistic before and after pics, and not some back to thick NW1 bullshit lol

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet he had a much more attractive girlfriend 10 years ago, but he still wanted to play the field like the guys he sees on TV. He popped his finasteride and walked down the sunny side of the street, thinking one day he'll find an even better girl. Now look.
Is this another "marry when you start balding" post? Guess I should've gotten married when I was 19

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only weak men marry and potentially get divorce raped.
Alpha hounds don't marry.
They are free as birds.
Yes everyone wants to be the alpha man. But I have seen even the most alpha men settle down real quick once balding started (women also face a similar time limit in other ways).

The weak man is the bald guy without a family, sitting on hairloss forums, researching transplants and wondering why his finasteride shed never ended. Do you know why he is weak? Because nature said so - he's out of the gene pool, genetic death. He was killed by male pattern baldness.

INT

Reaction score
Yes everyone wants to be the alpha man. But I have seen even the most alpha men settle down real quick once balding started (women also face a similar time limit in other ways).

The weak man is the bald guy without a family, sitting on hairloss forums, researching transplants and wondering why his finasteride shed never ended. Do you know why he is weak? Because nature said so - he's out of the gene pool, genetic death. He was killed by male pattern baldness.

The weak man gives up on life because he loses his hair and thinks that 'it is simply only going downhill from here' is a solid base for a marriage and to get children.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only weak men marry and potentially get divorce raped.
Alpha hounds don't marry.
They are free as birds.
"alpha hounds" are usually trashy violent thugs who are disgusting. i dont want to be like them even if they do "slaying". being a normal human being who is also good looking is the way to go.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

nope. the weak man is the divorced beta cuck balding man who pays alimony and his woman cheating on him. my dad was an early balder and married at 25 and his life was a misery

INT

Reaction score
"alpha hounds" are usually trashy violent thugs who are disgusting. i dont want to be like them even if they do "slaying". being a normal human being who is also good looking is the way to go.

And that my friends, is what a jealous generalization looks like

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically if you have good beard donor you can go from nw6 to 2. Beard donor is extreamly thick if you have a thick beard genetics. And mine grows full like every 5 days. Maybe i have hope

This is my current state

What do you think?
In Brazil they're doing megasessions in NW5-7 guys and the results are quite good.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically if you have good beard donor you can go from nw6 to 2. Beard donor is extreamly thick if you have a thick beard genetics. And mine grows full like every 5 days. Maybe i have hope

This is my current state

What do you think?

Trim it more and stop crying. Your head shape is fine and your eyebrows are thick. A beard and a smile and you’re fine. You can’t go nw2, your front is big and your temples are gone. You could rebuild the top very carefully and precisely for a trim look but it’s no use because you would have to go on meds for life to keep the transplanted grafts.