Doubts About Master Formula With Minoxidil

demon66

Reaction score
Good morning to all of you, I would like to ask advice from the wisests about the subject.
I had been trying a type of minoxidil for a few weeks, but I would like to try another one.
I use a minoxidil without ppg and with less alcohol, but I am looking for an extra step in the battle against itching and irritation.
My skin is dry, so I look for a minoxidil that irritates me less. Asking in a pharmacy in my city, I found one pharmacy that would make me the liposomal (liposome) minoxidil, something I was trying to try for a while.
Reading different English forums, many say that one of the main problems of minoxidil, is that it affects the production of collagen, so I'm looking for something to help with that topically.
Talking to a friend of the subject, She mentioned me a lotion, seeing its ingredients,its mentioned that it contained hydrolyzed collagen.
Would it be viable to add hydrolyzed collagen to minoxidil? Or would it not help?
Do you know any ingredients that could be added to minoxidil to avoid the itching or irritation caused by alcohol?
I wait for answers :)