don't you hate looking at your wet hair?

CCS

Reaction score
My wet hair after a shower is not so bad. But one time in the middle off a shower when I had Nizoral in my hair, I had to go out of the shower to go get the bottle of soap that was by the sink. I looked in the mirror, and it looked like I had not hair on top, all the way back. I could see my vertex and everything. So odd. I'll have to do that again in a few minutes just to see if I saw wrong last time. Maybe the bits of nizoral suds just looked like scalp.

Anyway, once I towel it, it looks good. All the hairs are going the right direction. But if I part it, and the angles are no longer right, it looks really thin again. Once dry, with some Dermatch, I look like a thick but flat NW1. I don't know if I'm losing ground, but if I am, it is happening too slow for me to tell. I am aware though that my hair can look dramatically better or worse just depending on the direction the hairs are pointed. And my grafts are all pointed the wrong way.

G

Haha, yeah. For some reason the hair looks shitty x double when the shampoo is in there. Nowadays I avoid looking at my hair wet, it's just not worth the stress.

Sean68

Reaction score
stress? honestly you dont look like youre going bald at all man. is that a recent pic?

G

Sean68 said:
stress? honestly you dont look like youre going bald at all man. is that a recent pic?

The pic is from last October... the reason why it doesn't look all that bad is because the hair was left longer on top than on the sides.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Wet hair = visible scalpage.

In my case, when my hair's dry, and the right length, and combed, and every single hair is where it belongs - it really looks pretty good.

But windy days and getting out of the pool? Not cool.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember the first time I got out of the shower and I noticed that I could see my scalp, I could of died. I really couldnt believe it. That also stopped me going near swimming pools. This was also the time that I realised my hairloss was getting baaaaaaadd. Before I had receeded for years but no thinning, so I didnt really care.
But now Im buzzing my head so it doesnt matter. :lol:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
most people can see their scalp when hair is wet

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
libertine said:

I feel much better now

:pc:

CCS

Reaction score
libertine said:

yeah, but they can see lots of hair up there too. And it is all even. Most guys look good with gelled hair, if they are NW1.

CCS

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Nowadays I avoid looking at my hair wet, it's just not worth the stress.

too late for me. I got a vivid mental image, and now it is in my dreams.

s.a.f

Reaction score
libertine said:

All people should be able to see scalp when hair is wet unless you are a beaver, bear, otter etc.