Don't want to jinx it, but ...

nooc

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been exactly a year since I started my regimen of the Big 3 plus Kelp and Tricomen. My hair has come back great. It's thicker than it has been in at least 6 or 7 years. My hairline has grown back too. My widow's peak - which was getting Jude Law-ish - has pretty much disappeared. I'm happy to see the vellus hairs around my temples are getting thicker and longer.

Let's put it this way: I no longer worry about hair loss.

My question is for anyone who has stopped or reduced their regimen. What are people's experiences after they stopped or reduced your Propecia/Proscar? What happened when you cut back on your Rogaine? Anything good? Or something bad?

In the beginning, I was religious with my regimen: Minoxidil twice a day, 1/4 Proscar 4 times a week, Nizorol every second day, Tricomin once a day, Kelp once a day. For the past few months, I do Minoxidil once a day (when I go to bed), 1/4 Proscar 2 times a week, Nizorol once a week, and Tricomin and Kelp once in a blue moon when I remember. I have not seen any significant shedding or hair loss, but I wonder how long that will last if I continue my reduced regimen.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont mess with what worked for you.
drop kelp and keep using the big 3 and tricomin