Don’t Go To Dr. Cole For Hair Transplant | HairLossTalk Forums

Don’t Go To Dr. Cole For Hair Transplant

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by Itiswhatitis, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Itiswhatitis

Itiswhatitis Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I went to Cole for my first hair transplant in both of my temples. I had two different techs implant the grafts. One side grew in great, the other side literally has about 10% growth. It has been over 8 months. I’ve tried various times for about a month to get ahold of the office via email. I would say 90% of my emails were ignored for weeks until I finally got one that said Cole recommends a $2000 procedure. I replied by saying I’m not trying to get a new procedure, I’m not a new client, my grafts just didn’t grow. No response. They’re ignoring me. Would never go to them again. One side of my temples is a very clear fail. Now I have to figure out how I can manage to get it fixed while working an office jobs. Thanks for nothing.

2. Itiswhatitis

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
  3. hanginginthewire

hanginginthewire Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Keep emailing them. Document everything. Request a full/partial refund. Start threads on all the hair loss threads. If you are persistent they should work with you.

4. Itiswhatitis

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks. I will do that. Also just want to warn as many people as I can not to choose him as their doctor.