Don’t Go To Dr. Cole For Hair Transplant

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to Cole for my first hair transplant in both of my temples. I had two different techs implant the grafts. One side grew in great, the other side literally has about 10% growth. It has been over 8 months. I’ve tried various times for about a month to get ahold of the office via email. I would say 90% of my emails were ignored for weeks until I finally got one that said Cole recommends a $2000 procedure. I replied by saying I’m not trying to get a new procedure, I’m not a new client, my grafts just didn’t grow. No response. They’re ignoring me. Would never go to them again. One side of my temples is a very clear fail. Now I have to figure out how I can manage to get it fixed while working an office jobs. Thanks for nothing.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Keep emailing them. Document everything. Request a full/partial refund. Start threads on all the hair loss threads. If you are persistent they should work with you.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep emailing them. Document everything. Request a full/partial refund. Start threads on all the hair loss threads. If you are persistent they should work with you.
Thanks. I will do that. Also just want to warn as many people as I can not to choose him as their doctor.

Yodda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello do you have pictures?. What is now your situation? And did they answer?. Thank you.
Just to say I was thinking to do my operation with Dr Cole but now I'm thinking differently...