donor area pics

livewell302

Reaction score
i haven't seen too many pics from the back of men's heads and their after surgery donor areas. anyone care to share any personal pics or links? :) i just hope mine isn't as bad as this guy i know whose bosley donor area is nasty... he had it done a long ago but...... all i can say is.... ugh!!!!!!!! any talk bout this is welcome :)

G

Hi there livewell302,

Welcome to this forum and community. I know exactly what you mean because I have seen alot of tough ones in my day. BUT, I have also seen many good ones especially since the technology and methodology in surgical hair restoration have greatly improved in the last decade or so.

Simply keep surfing the various sites and forums. Some of them tend to have alot more patient photos than others. Look for the threads that preview patient pics and eventually you'll see plenty of examples of both FUE and FUHT. Good luck on your mission!

livewell302

Reaction score
nice.

that is great tommytwo! congrats.... keep posting up recent pics.......very interesting to see... im gonna get mine done this thursday! < gasp > i'll prolly only need about anywhere from 600-1000 grafts absolute max..