Donor Area Evaluation Sufficient For Transplant?

PersiaHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about getting a hair transplant, but I am concerned that the size of my donor area is insufficient to make it worthless getting a hair transplant. I am e-mailing several different doctors to get their opinions, but I thought that I would post here as well. What do you think?

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20171006_090632.jpg
    20171006_090632.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 545
  • June 2017.jpg
    June 2017.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 477
  • 20171006_090812.jpg
    20171006_090812.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 866

dr dhananjay

My Regimen
Reaction score
As we had overlooked on your all images of donor area, it seems that your donor area is not sufficient might be weak for hair transplant, insufficient grafts at donor area. But don't get worried about your hair transplant, another thing in your images you have a beard, and really getting beard is the best thing happens to men. Can you please send us your beard pics, click visible beard pics of full beard area(side to side and down up to neck). So we can consult you about if you can go for the hair transplant with beard hair.

shookwun

Reaction score
Not a good candidate for a transplant.

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hairs same as mine, tbh you could get about 2500 or so grafts from the pics it doesnt look like its gone down the sideson the top of your head - you might be able to get away with a transplant possibly 2500 grafts with beard & body hair, and a thin ish result subseqently use fibres to thicken it up

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are diffuse thinning even in the donor area. Looks bleak, but if the beard and body hair techniques keep improving, that may be your lifeline. Stay positive! (good news, you have a nice shaped head)