DoneWithIt is pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML.

First balding now this?

And don't tell me I can only blame myself because I have been on birth control for years and I've been taking my pills and still pregnant. God must really hate me.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML. FML.

First balding now this?

And don't tell me I can only blame myself because I have been on birth control for years and I've been taking my pills and still pregnant. God must really hate me.

Thought you said in a post you missed a few pills?

No worry here though you already made your choice of what you are doing, just go get it done. Do whats best for YOU at this point.

Honestly I still always blame pregnancy on the two people, its not something you catch like a cold, you have to do ONE THING for it to happen. I have never impregnated anyone, THANK GOD, but blame doesnt help any situation until you've taken care of it.

good luck

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that :(. But it looks like you were still "getting some" despite of the balding. Don't beat yourself up, we all make mistakes, or almost make mistakes... I had a one night stand with this girl the other day and in the heat of the moment, I really thought about doing it without a condom, until she said she was not on the pill.

Apparently there are NO STDs where you live lol. Can I move there?

Am I the ONLY person alive who actually enjoys the feeling with a condom on?

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought you said in a post you missed a few pills?

No worry here though you already made your choice of what you are doing, just go get it done. Do whats best for YOU at this point.

Honestly I still always blame pregnancy on the two people, its not something you catch like a cold, you have to do ONE THING for it to happen. I have never impregnated anyone, THANK GOD, but blame doesnt help any situation until you've taken care of it.

good luck

Yes I missed like 2 pills. I guess I should blame myself but I thought it would be ok since it's only like a few days out of the entire month a woman can get pregnant, and that is around ovulation which is about half way through the cycle. I had sex right after my period ended and didn't have my pills with me which is why I didn't take them. But from what I read it's very unlikely to get pregnant right after or right before your period but it is surely possible. Also no method is 100% safe...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to hear that :(. But it looks like you were still "getting some" despite of the balding. Don't beat yourself up, we all make mistakes, or almost make mistakes... I had a one night stand with this girl the other day and in the heat of the moment, I really thought about doing it without a condom, until she said she was not on the pill.

I am "getting some" because to this day I am the only one who sees my balding. No I don't beat myself up but I really wish I didn't have to go through this on top of everything else. Especially since the guy that would be the father (if I wasn't aborting...) is a good friend I've been seeing for about 8-9 months so I don't wanna put someone I care about through this either...

- - - Updated - - -

Feels like you are trolling us?

If you are referring to me why would I troll about this?? I'm not asking you to believe me cause in reality what some anonymous dude on the internet thinks doesn't concern me.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Closing thread before it descends into an argument. This thread is not relevant to hair loss in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.