Done Some Social Testing Girls Are Crazy

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I call BS on what OP is claiming in this thread.

You can't trick a woman into sleeping with you by lying about your status or your wealth. It just doesn't work.

Women have evolved to consider only to unalterable physical traits (bone structure, height, frame) when they decide whether they'll have sex with a guy or not.

And in cases where a guy pretends to be a rich count, she'll make sure that he's not a bullshitter by making him go through hoops for weeks, months before putting out.

If during that period, he doesn't invite her to expensive restaurants and doesn't introduce her to the other wealthy people of his social circle, she will bail.

Only PUA retards and very inexperienced men in general believe you can trick a woman into sleeping with you. That's why these crazy feminist articles about rape by deceit made me laugh. As if it was even possible.

You can't trick mother nature.
I Will tell you all again i Did noooooot have sex with any of them i Did noooot Go after sex i even Said no when they wanted to get into the bed.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is that making them believe you had money?

You obviously had money and she could see that.

Congratulations on swaying a glorified prostitute then.

And I'm tired of replying to people who have the English level of a 6 year old.

honestly the more he talks i find his whole post to be BS.

I don't accuse people on here of BS--but this guy is either BS artist or a f*****g con artist.
either way--What a f*****g a**h**.
and his posts are annoying as f*** to decipher.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
honestly the more he talks i find his whole post to be BS.

I don't accuse people on here of BS--but this guy is either BS artist or a f*****g con artist.
either way--What a f*****g a**h**.
and his posts are annoying as f*** to decipher.
Ye everybody is a con artist on this forum Hahahaha gtfo

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
How is that making them believe you had money?

You obviously had money and she could see that.

Congratulations on swaying a glorified prostitute then.

And I'm tired of replying to people who have the English level of a 6 year old.
You dont even know anything i told you a really smal detail but belive what the f you want

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
you told enough to conclude you are a dick.
Ofc i am a Dick if you jump and and assume things that is not even true little do you know i alwyas try to help Ppl when i se them in need or when women has shoped here food i Cary the bag for here, who i am and why i Did the experiment is Two diffrent ppl i wanted to se what if i behaved like a women treat a regular Guy the same way i treated a girl. You dont know me so dont come and talk bs and assume i Did awful things to them i fucked them i raped them dafaq

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ofc i am a Dick if you jump and and assume things that is not even true little do you know i alwyas try to help Ppl when i se them in need or when women has shoped here food i Cary the bag for here, who i am and why i Did the experiment is Two diffrent ppl i wanted to se what if i behaved like a women treat a regular Guy the same way i treated a girl. You don't know me so dont come and talk bs and assume i Did awful things to them i fucked them i raped them dafaq

Please you basically told us you perpetuated a long elaborate con to bring girl back to you hotel room where what? you baked cookies?
Then you tell us you treated them like sh*t.
Then you tell us that you want to do a youtube channel to humiliate them

Yes, you are a gem of a guy.

You are either completely full of sh*t OR you are someone who is bitter and rejected all the time so you need to pretend to have money to sway women. And if you are finding women who went along with this and responded to you treating them like sh*t---well congratulations you found and bullshited some damaged women.
only damaged people stick around to someone who treats them like sh*t.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g use your brain if i touched them and told them the truth dont you think o would be in jail atm ? I am

you Only know 5% of what happend

in jail for what? being an a**h**?

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Please you basically told us you perpetuated a long elaborate con to bring girl back to you hotel room where what? you baked cookies?
Then you tell us you treated them like sh*t.
Then you tell us that you want to do a youtube channel to humiliate them

Yes, you are a gem of a guy.

You are either completely full of sh*t OR you are someone who is bitter and rejected all the time so you need to pretend to have money to sway women. And if you are finding women who went along with this and responded to you treating them like sh*t---well congratulations you found and bullshited some damaged women.
only damaged people stick around to someone who treats them like sh*t.
Once again you dont know a sh*t it ended upp with a party, belive what the f you want you keep talking about sex i am starting to belive your the rapist here. Rejected? I have had plenty of good looking girls so i dont got anything to prove to yourself my life is fine

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once again you dont know a sh*t it ended upp with a party, belive what the f you want you keep talking about sex i am starting to belive your the rapist here. Rejected? I have had plenty of good looking girls so i don't got anything to prove to yourself my life is fine

@FredTheBelgian

LOL he does this experiment to prove its his money and not his looks...then says he already gets plenty of good looking girls..lol just thought you would find that one funny.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
@FredTheBelgian

LOL he does this experiment to prove its his money and not his looks...then says he already gets plenty of good looking girls..lol just thought you would find that one funny.
I have money not in the way i pretended i can buy that car and have it on a loan for some years like everybody i am invester i save my money for bigger things i dont buy material sh*t that make me happy for some years i am after building an empeire i am already investing in a gym i am good at stocks even if i was the richest guy alive i would never put money on new cars every damn month like some ppl are doing i did get here number without even she knowing i had money ? i told you that in the begining so your assuming is really amusing to me

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
@FredTheBelgian

i am not a weak human being that cries when life is hard i have worked and been in school when i was 16 i even had time for my self to develop my body then later that gave me a new jobb personal trainer while i was in college so i have worked my whole life even this experiment it was work for me

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
@FredTheBelgian

from now i am not responding i have more things to do then talk to a guy who only believes his own words and cant read whats betewn the line and your talking about my eng ? belgian english is my 4 language so ye go learn 4 different languages then come and comment my English i rather learn russian 10/10 and spanish 10/10 and swedish 10/10 my english is enough to survive

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
@FredTheBelgian

your just two angry human being that hate life and everything that has more sucess then you open your eyes modern day women is diffrent then 20-30 years ago 14 years old kids twerk and looking for a sugar dady but dont mind me keep doing your sh*t and belive that everywomen is good one and none of them is after power and money

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your just two angry human being that hate life and everything that has more success then you open your eyes modern day women is diffrent then 20-30 years ago 14 years old kids twerk and looking for a sugar dady but dont mind me keep doing your sh*t and belive that everywomen is good one and none of them is after power and money

LOL you are not responding yet you responded 4 times to one quote that was addressed to Fred.

First off--ask most the posters here i am not angry human being. I mean I am unhappy about my hair but that has nothing to do with what you are doing.

You jus sound sleazy.

Who plays people? Con men...I don't care if its for a woman who is a shallow wh*** or an old man and his life savings--what you are doing is meeting someone and LYING about who you are and what you do for a purpose..the purpose is to test them to see if they will like you for their money---

SO you proved something we all already know--there are shallow women in the world who will only like men for money and fame--congratulations you invented the same f*****g wheel that was invented going back to the time of cavemen.

Some beautiful women only like men with money--NEWS AT ELEVEN folks.

Uhm there is the worlds oldest profession dedicated to this

Not to mention sugar-babies

Not to mention mistresse

No to mention a lot of suburban girls raised to marry 'Doctors'

So you made up a 'con' that seems pretty f*****g elaborate--to what? Prove this for a youtube channel show.

So you basically want to humiliate women who you resent because they would not talk to you otherwise if they did not believe you had money.

You come on here and brag about it for what purpose i don't really understand other than to 'prove' all women are fucked up.

Yet you say yourself you get plenty of women being yourself...Okay a man who gets plenty of women being himself does not need to perpetuate this kind of con-job on other women.

And if you get women being yourself--then you already disproved your own theory

Not to mention--you did this to 2 women.

You just sound like a dick..and i don't think i ever called anyone on here a dick before.