Done Some Social Testing Girls Are Crazy

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I have Done some social testing and i have come to conclusion that women are almost all the same me and a friend Did a kinda crazy experiment, we pretended to be rich guys or a Guy with power, exempel 1 i talked to a girl in the street she was 10/10 and i really fought for here number the next day i called here and Said lets Go out for a date and she Said why are you so special i get guys hitting on me everyday, i told here you end upp with a fre dinner and if you dont like the date we can end it and Go here is the thing she Did not know what i was working with or anything after a while she asked me everything i picked here upp by My feet we walked to the resturang she Said why Did we not drive here i Said i dont have a driver linces fun part is she was about to Go untill i Said i got My self a Guy who drives me everywhere he works for me we borrowed My friends dad car they are rich and his dad drives a sweet Mercedes. Anyway she asked me what i work with and i Said i own a company, blah blah we talked Ended upp on a hotell Rom i Said i live here for know i sold My house and gonna buy a mansion, after our night she called me 5 Times i Did not answer untill 2 days after and she was angry i Did not answer we talked and she Said she had a wonderful time and like to se me again now i turnéd the table and Said alot of girls want me how are you so special you know what that she Said a Guy like you need a girl like me, the last thing i need is a girl who is digging for money i Did the same thing to some other girls and all was gold diger i even tried it on a normal girl and all the same, we even tried with normal jobb but we had power like i called My friend under the date and Said yo send me money for dinner remeber you Owe me ton of favor the girls legs open after that girls Go for money or power and then there is veryyyy few normal womens we Did this for 1 week and all this was a fun ride and after this ride i think we want to start a youtube Chanel and do this type of prank but there is already alot of them out there and to bad they all almost fake i cant understnad how Ppl fake this stuff on youtube it was a fun ride how Can you fake something this fun well anyway girls are awful in these modern days

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
And not gonna lie the hot chick i ended upp playing for 2 weeks and then cut here of i recomend you guys to test this funny as f***

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have Done some social testing and i have come to conclusion that women are almost all the same me and a friend Did a kinda crazy experiment, we pretended to be rich guys or a Guy with power, exempel 1 i talked to a girl in the street she was 10/10 and i really fought for here number the next day i called here and Said lets Go out for a date and she Said why are you so special i get guys hitting on me everyday, i told here you end upp with a fre dinner and if you dont like the date we can end it and Go here is the thing she Did not know what i was working with or anything after a while she asked me everything i picked here upp by My feet we walked to the resturang she Said why Did we not drive here i Said i dont have a driver linces fun part is she was about to Go untill i Said i got My self a Guy who drives me everywhere he works for me we borrowed My friends dad car they are rich and his dad drives a sweet Mercedes. Anyway she asked me what i work with and i Said i own a company, blah blah we talked Ended upp on a hotell Rom i Said i live here for know i sold My house and gonna buy a mansion, after our night she called me 5 Times i Did not answer untill 2 days after and she was angry i Did not answer we talked and she Said she had a wonderful time and like to se me again now i turnéd the table and Said alot of girls want me how are you so special you know what that she Said a Guy like you need a girl like me, the last thing i need is a girl who is digging for money i Did the same thing to some other girls and all was gold diger i even tried it on a normal girl and all the same, we even tried with normal jobb but we had power like i called My friend under the date and Said yo send me money for dinner remeber you Owe me ton of favor the girls legs open after that girls Go for money or power and then there is veryyyy few normal womens we Did this for 1 week and all this was a fun ride and after this ride i think we want to start a youtube Chanel and do this type of prank but there is already alot of them out there and to bad they all almost fake i cant understnad how Ppl fake this stuff on youtube it was a fun ride how Can you fake something this fun well anyway girls are awful in these modern days

this is the LONGEST sentence I've ever read and, even at the end, there was no period.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone is shallow. the extent to which they are varies. I would say the women you were talking to were simply very very shallow.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
everyone is shallow. the extent to which they are varies. I would say the women you were talking to were simply very very shallow.
Ye good looking women are often the ones with bad self rescpet etc etc i treated them like sh*t and they even stayed like wtf really

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see the link to hair loss. Gonna move it to "off topic" now.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am deformed 3/10 but want this girl at minimum:

01.jpg

problems?

we are all shallow

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have Done some social testing and i have come to conclusion that women are almost all the same me and a friend Did a kinda crazy experiment, we pretended to be rich guys or a Guy with power, exempel 1 i talked to a girl in the street she was 10/10 and i really fought for here number the next day i called here and Said lets Go out for a date and she Said why are you so special i get guys hitting on me everyday, i told here you end upp with a fre dinner and if you dont like the date we can end it and Go here is the thing she Did not know what i was working with or anything after a while she asked me everything i picked here upp by My feet we walked to the resturang she Said why Did we not drive here i Said i dont have a driver linces fun part is she was about to Go untill i Said i got My self a Guy who drives me everywhere he works for me we borrowed My friends dad car they are rich and his dad drives a sweet Mercedes. Anyway she asked me what i work with and i Said i own a company, blah blah we talked Ended app on a hotell Rom i Said i live here for know i sold My house and gonna buy a mansion, after our night she called me 5 Times i Did not answer untill 2 days after and she was angry i Did not answer we talked and she Said she had a wonderful time and like to se me again now i turnéd the table and Said alot of girls want me how are you so special you know what that she Said a Guy like you need a girl like me, the last thing i need is a girl who is digging for money i Did the same thing to some other girls and all was gold diger i even tried it on a normal girl and all the same, we even tried with normal jobb but we had power like i called My friend under the date and Said yo send me money for dinner remeber you Owe me ton of favor the girls legs open after that girls Go for money or power and then there is veryyyy few normal womens we Did this for 1 week and all this was a fun ride and after this ride i think we want to start a youtube Chanel and do this type of prank but there is already alot of them out there and to bad they all almost fake i cant understnad how Ppl fake this stuff on youtube it was a fun ride how Can you fake something this fun well anyway girls are awful in these modern days

so you played a girl who is a 10 and pretended to have money to get the girl who is 10 and treated her like sh*t and basically lied and pretended to be something you are not and are complaining shes a gold digger.

i don't get your point....

men should pretend to be assholes and pretend they are going to pamper good looking shallow women to score?

why not hire a call girl with a good reputation for liking sex and at least be honest.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
so you played a girl who is a 10 and pretended to have money to get the girl who is 10 and treated her like sh*t and basically lied and pretended to be something you are not and are complaining shes a gold digger.

men should pretend to be assholes and pretend they are going to pamper good looking shallow women to score?

why not hire a call girl with a good reputation for liking sex and at least be honest.
I Did as social test i tried diffrent things its not i do this everyday, power or money Will get the chicks even if you look good they Will pick the ugly one with money

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score

And belive me i have no problem scoring a women, i Did this as a test they even stayed after i treated them like sh*t common who the f*** would stay if i was the girl i would slapped the sh*t out of me

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And believe me i have no problem scoring a women, i Did this as a test they even stayed after i treated them like sh*t common who the f*** would stay if i was the girl i would slapped the sh*t out of me

You want to stick your dick in women who are only f*****g you because they 'think' you have money.

And then once you f*** them you are treating them like sh*t.

and this makes you feel good about yourself because you probably are not attractive (assuming since you have to play this elaborate game to get laid) and probably very bitter for being turned down by women your whole life.

so you go for morally corrupt women who are only f*****g you because they think you might be a financial catch.

I think if i were you i would prefer to just a gorgeous professional woman than to stick my dick in a person who is only doing it because they 'think' you have money...

Its more honest and real.

Besides you have to be slightly a sociopath to pull off an elaborate long-con like this.

If you have such talent as a con-artist i suggest you use it for other things besides f*****g morally corrupt women in order to feel good about yourself.

try making some money doing it instead.

put your evil ways to some good so you don't have to borrow someones fathers car to impress shitty women.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
You want to stick your dick in women who are only f*****g you because they 'think' you have money.

And then once you f*** them you are treating them like sh*t.

and this makes you feel good about yourself because you probably are not attractive (assuming since you have to play this elaborate game to get laid) and probably very bitter for being turned down by women your whole life.

so you go for morally corrupt women who are only f*****g you because they think you might be a financial catch.

I think if i were you i would prefer to just a gorgeous professional woman than to stick my dick in a person who is only doing it because they 'think' you have money...

Its more honest and real.

Besides you have to be slightly a sociopath to pull off an elaborate long-con like this.

If you have such talent as a con-artist i suggest you use it for other things besides f*****g morally corrupt women in order to feel good about yourself.

try making some money doing it instead.

put your evil ways to some good so you don't have to borrow someones fathers car to impress shitty women.
You dont know a sh*t about me, i have no problem picking upp girls without those future, i got a good jobb i dont waste money on cars and sh*t i got a business in mind that i need to save money to i even get money from playing stock so if you dont know a sh*t about a person dont asume and for the records whoooo the f*** Said i fucked anyone of them i Did not f*** anybody, once again if you dont know a sh*t then dont talk sh*t, i ended upp telling them the truth i played the game girls play to them and se how they react

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't know a sh*t about me, i have no problem picking upp girls without those future, i got a good jobb i dont waste money on cars and sh*t i got a business in mind that i need to save money to i even get money from playing stock so if you dont know a sh*t about a person dont asume and for the records whoooo the f*** Said i fucked anyone of them i Did not f*** anybody, once again if you dont know a sh*t then dont talk sh*t, i ended upp telling them the truth i played the game girls play to them and se how they react

You opened a thread that invited people to 'talk sh*t' to you about what you posted on a public forum.

You don't like it don't post on public forums your personal sh*t.

If you are getting laid regularly then whats the point of your experiment?

Men getting laid even ugly men getting laid by ugly women don't feel the need to do a social experiment to see if they can get gold diggers so they can humiliate them.

You already explained to us you are lying to these women....How do we know you are not lying about these women?

Or that anything you post isn't a lie.

You are picking 'awful' women to be 'awful' too.

Touche.

It seems a bit psychotic and extreme to me.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
You opened a thread that invited people to 'talk sh*t' to you about what you posted on a public forum.

You don't like it don't post on public forums your personal sh*t.

If you are getting laid regularly then whats the point of your experiment?

Men getting laid even ugly men getting laid by ugly women don't feel the need to do a social experiment to see if they can get gold diggers so they can humiliate them.

You already explained to us you are lying to these women....How do we know you are not lying about these women?

Or that anything you post isn't a lie.

You are picking 'awful' women to be 'awful' too.

Touche.

It seems a bit psychotic and extreme to me.
Your to r tard to se the point and blame girls are shallow how do i know your the one who dont get laid and blame girls are shallow let me tell you something men are shallow girls are not even near shallow like men, if you think the experiment is about getting laid then your really brainwashed and most likely horny cus the Only thing you talk about is sex and i told you plenty of Times it had nothing to do with sex, now go masterbate looks like you need it dont be scared of the masterbate myth

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I call BS on what OP is claiming in this thread.

You can't trick a woman into sleeping with you by lying about your status or your wealth. It just doesn't work.

Women have evolved to consider only to unalterable physical traits (bone structure, height, frame) when they decide whether they'll have sex with a guy or not.

And in cases where a guy pretends to be a rich count, she'll make sure that he's not a bullshitter by making him go through hoops for weeks, months before putting out.

If during that period, he doesn't invite her to expensive restaurants and doesn't introduce her to the other wealthy people of his social circle, she will bail.

Only PUA retards and very inexperienced men in general believe you can trick a woman into sleeping with you. That's why these crazy feminist articles about rape by deceit made me laugh. As if it was even possible.

You can't trick mother nature.
You dont know a sh*t about girls, i lived in a Nice hotel i drove a car more worth then you Will ever have i took here out in a Nice resturang My "driver" picked us upp after we ate and drove us to My hotel where we talked and i analized. I Did not trick anybody to have sex you dumb f*** are you Ppl stupid in here wtf where Did i say i tricked them for sex tell me where, Hahahha women Will chose money and fame over a good looking Guy once again i have no problem getting a girl i have always had a good looking girlfriend. Only reason i Did this test was to behave like them and se how they react an read, after this ride i even got more knowledge about girls now stop read sh*t on internet girls dont know what they want they tell you i want a black haired Guy next day they with a blonde, and its the truth deal with it money and power Will always get the girls

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I call BS on what OP is claiming in this thread.

You can't trick a woman into sleeping with you by lying about your status or your wealth. It just doesn't work.

Women have evolved to consider only to unalterable physical traits (bone structure, height, frame) when they decide whether they'll have sex with a guy or not.

And in cases where a guy pretends to be a rich count, she'll make sure that he's not a bullshitter by making him go through hoops for weeks, months before putting out.

If during that period, he doesn't invite her to expensive restaurants and doesn't introduce her to the other wealthy people of his social circle, she will bail.

Only PUA retards and very inexperienced men in general believe you can trick a woman into sleeping with you. That's why these crazy feminist articles about rape by deceit made me laugh. As if it was even possible.

You can't trick mother nature.
And i dont give a fuuuuuck what you belive i Did this for i was intressed about how girls Will react if the tabble turns and you friendzone them and sh*t