Established Member
Reaction score
did he get a transplant?

gty_eric_donald_trump_jr_jef_120326_wmain.jpg

his sons are nw1 and nw2

trump-hair-1_0.jpeg

young Donald trump, u can clearly see he has temporal recession
donald-300x300.jpg

did he get work done, or NOt and maybe hes the only guy in the world with a normal hair line that still wants to rock a comb over

btw im back havent been on here in past 5 months

ive been on finasteride for 1 year and 5 months now no side affects ive noticed

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
real and potential transplant, no wig. I see a lot of NW1s rocking the combover, it used to be rocked by a lot of NW1's in the military as that was the hairstyle of choice usually other than the buzzcut. A lot of guys do it now probably just to mock the male pattern baldness guys that do it.

Trump does it cause he's a boss no matter what he does and he's so cool his hair probably cured hair loss years back which is why his temples came back.

The-Johnny

Reaction score
I have relatives with similar hair, past their 60's and still rocking bad *** hair-line. Even the temples has not receded so Trump may have all natural hair

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score
I have relatives with similar hair, past their 60's and still rocking bad *** hair-line. Even the temples has not receded so Trump may have all natural hair
look at the older pics of him, hes go temple recession , hes atleast Norwood 2.5

a top suregon said hes probably had a graft

resu

Reaction score
Apparently he had early hair plugs and scalp reduction.

g.i joey

Reaction score
imo his kids look fkn weird as hell.. doesnt really validate me thinking his kids are on similar meds that we're on, especially seeing his father do everything possible to give the illusion of having hair.

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score
dusty that could be true lol, because it looks like his center point got lower on his forehead, look at his old old pics like i posted in op he definately is nw2 nw2.5

alphonse55

Reaction score
Definitely had some work done. The style he curently wears it today also suggests that there's something to hide.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like he has recession/thinning and just combs it over to hide it. His hair looks like it lacks major density. Definitely not a toupee or wig- if it was, it'd look much better.

To me it looks like a guy who was balding in his younger years and adopted a style to hide it, and as he thinned and receded more, the style was not as good at hiding it.