Does your 60mL minoxidil actually last a month?

D

DanHLT

For those of you who use 2mL applications per day, do you find that you usually run out before the month is over? Or do the makers usually put a little over 60mL?

Just wondering, as I am a first time user...

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hey! well,kinda difficult to say,i got through 6 bottles in 4 months!

but i clearly used too much,its just klinda difficult reigning yaself in and not going overboard,if ya follow the instructions youll be cool

:hairy:

Back In Time

Established Member
Reaction score
It's tough for me to tell too. I use more than 2ml per day, mostly because I'm using it evenly all over the top of my head, with a bit more at the front hairline and at the back bald spot. I have my hair really short though, so it's pretty easy to get it all over my scalp.

Using the Kirkland Rogaine that I but at Costco, it's 19.95 for 4 bottles, so even if I'm using a bottle and a half or two bottles a month, that's only 7.50-10 bucks a month. I remember when I tried it years ago for a brief period I was paying 30.00 a bottle, and at that point I was much more careful about only using 2ml a day. Back then I know it used to last me about a month.

thefishtales

Reaction score
60ml bottle doesnt last for a month. Im using 1ml, 2x a day and Ive been using since 2014.
Anybody have the same experience?

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
Mine usually lasts28-29 days and i use their exact recomendation (5 sprays each morning and evening) so it clearly lacks a few ml in the bottles (morr f)