Does This Looks Like Hair Growth To You Guys?

Harris

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick intro- 16, hairloss started at around 14, my dad is 50 and his hairs are thick as hell, my brothers hairs went on my mom so his hairs are not quite as thick but he’s not balding! Anyway i went to a Doctor in december, he said my hair fall of 2 years was caused by vitamin D, started taking it and boom, my hairfall just stopped for a good 2 weeks, like just stopped i couldnt see a single hair falling, and my hairfall is diffuse, same everywhere on scalp, and quick question, is it notmal to get small colorless hairs on your hand when you run your hand through your hairs when its wet, and does the new hair growth starts out as colorless? Or a dull color

Attachments

• 9BD4DD6D-3A2A-4637-864F-1B3030259567.jpeg
    9BD4DD6D-3A2A-4637-864F-1B3030259567.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 306

Wiseboi

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how does the doctornknow is vitamin d deficiency? What did the doctor do? And how long u take vitamin d before it improve ?

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure this is male pattern baldness. Im not a doctor so take it with a grain of salt especially considering ur dad has good hair at 50 you might not actually bald. But temple loss like that is usually from male pattern baldness.

Harris

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure this is male pattern baldness. Im not a doctor so take it with a grain of salt especially considering ur dad has good hair at 50 you might not actually bald. But temple loss like that is usually from male pattern baldness.
Yeah but my whole head is thinning at the same rate