[attachment=0:pmnrt5ax]P1010090.JPG[/attachment:pmnrt5ax]

Attachments

• P1010090.JPG
    P1010090.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 2,721

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm, mine doesnt look like that, mine is made in a different place, and does not have that red strip. But yours is newer, maybe they have changed manufacturing? I dont believe my fincar is fake, I got it from inhouse too...

northwest

Reaction score
Stop worrying about it, and get swallowing it :)

The bit thats been crossed out is the local price
, probably don't want you to see how much profit
there making from reselling to us westerners.

a strip of 10 Finpecia tabs is 45rs or about
$1.14 or £0.58p , I need to make a friend in
India who can post to me directly :woot:

hairparty

Reaction score
i just got mine fincar from inhouse today. it looks EXACTLY like that. even the M.L. 611 and B.NO X75303. i dunno if thats a good thing or not lol.

oh well. a whole years supply for like 85 bucks. better than paying 70 dollars a month for god damn merck propecia. :thumbdown2:

JoseTheodore

Reaction score
This is exactly what I have, same lot, box and everything.

I thought it was expired at first because of MFD Sept 07, Exp Aug 10. I thought they had blacked out the expiration date year, that it was expiring Aug 10, 2008.

I assume it's good till 2010 though. That makes more sense. I don't know what they blacked out though.

tman7

Reaction score
Got the same thing from inhouse, but mine says MFD APR 08, EXP MAR 11, M.R.P.Rs 101 92 whatever that means.

Started about 3 days ago. How long before my remaining hair begins to fall out? Ive been using Minoxidol for about 4 months once or twice a day and I seem to have gotten thinner on the crown and hairline. I'm hoping a reversal is in my future...