Does The Side Of My Head Look Weird Or Am I Just Crazy?

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
youre crazy

youre obsessing over nothing thats for sure

grow your hair out if that part is bothering you

RichL

My Regimen
Reaction score
youre crazy

youre obsessing over nothing thats for sure

grow your hair out if that part is bothering you

It only bothers me if its actually something and by the sound of what you said its most likely just my mind going crazy about hair loss and I'm not losing anything. I hate myself that I keep obsessing over this.

RichL

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering if maybe one more person can chime in and tell me what they think please. If its nothing I'll just get off this site for good and try to focus on not worrying about my hair as much.

RichL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worrry about getting fit and healthy. Not your hair
I am trying to lose weight. I actually lost about 6lbs in the last 3 weeks :D So you think that my hair is just fine and I'm just overanalyzing ever little thing?

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to lose weight. I actually lost about 6lbs in the last 3 weeks :D So you think that my hair is just fine and I'm just overanalyzing ever little thing?

For now your hair is fine. Reassess in like 2 years. Work on being healthier and that patch might thicken up. The sides of my hair was like yours and I fixed it pretty easily by just eating healthier.

RichL

My Regimen
Reaction score
For now your hair is fine. Reassess in like 2 years. Work on being healthier and that patch might thicken up. The sides of my hair was like yours and I fixed it pretty easily by just eating healthier.
So from what you're saying this is not male pattern baldness or any form of hair loss. Its more likely I'm either not eating healthy or that I've always had this thin or lighter patch and eating healthier would thicken it up more, but I shouldn't go bald from what you see.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So from what you're saying this is not male pattern baldness or any form of hair loss. Its more likely I'm either not eating healthy or that I've always had this thin or lighter patch and eating healthier would thicken it up more, but I shouldn't go bald from what you see.

Correct.