Does the Folligen llotion/cream actually have.........

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
All three products contain the copper peptides, I believe in relatively equal concentrations. Its not like Tricomin where the shampoo & conditioner dont have anything, but the Spray does. Or revivogen where the poo & cond dont have anything but the scalp therapy does. Folligen has the copper peptides in all three of their products. Lotion, Cream, and Spray

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairlossTalk said:
All three products contain the copper peptides, I believe in relatively equal concentrations. Its not like Tricomin where the shampoo & conditioner dont have anything, but the Spray does. Or revivogen where the poo & cond dont have anything but the scalp therapy does. Folligen has the copper peptides in all three of their products. Lotion, Cream, and Spray

HairLossTalk.com

Yes and the shampoo and conditioner have CPs and are an excellent cosmetic product.

Good stuff! :lol:

G

WRX_STi_Driver said:
So, using the Folligen Shampoo and Conditioner is a lifetime commit too?

All known non-surgical treatments for male pattern baldness need to be continued to be effective. There are no cures in male pattern baldness that we know of short of dying.

Reaction score
DAMMIT! I know I am not ready for Rogaine (I at least want to hold off until I am in my 30's!!!)...but I do want to better my scalp and possibly increase a little density!

This is so dang frustrating for me! I don't want to start something and have it backfire!

Here is what I was thinking:

Just get the Folligen Shampoo and Conditioner...use it for a while.
Add the Cream for the hairline where I feel like I am thinning...but at a lter date so I can see if just the shampoo and conditioner is doing anything. But here is the kicker! I keep hearing good things about Revivogen! Which is better or has had better results?

G

WRX_STi_Driver said:
DAMMIT! I know I am not ready for Rogaine (I at least want to hold off until I am in my 30's!!!)...but I do want to better my scalp and possibly increase a little density!

This is so dang frustrating for me! I don't want to start something and have it backfire!

Here is what I was thinking:

Just get the Folligen Shampoo and Conditioner...use it for a while.
Add the Cream for the hairline where I feel like I am thinning...but at a lter date so I can see if just the shampoo and conditioner is doing anything. But here is the kicker! I keep hearing good things about Revivogen! Which is better or has had better results?

You should assume that Folligen S and C will do nothing for male pattern baldness. The folligen leave on applications, like lotion, spray are good stuff but again, assume that their impact will be minimal,

I don't really understand your concern about minxodil. There is no substitute for its action and it is proven to stop loss/regrow hair and is a topical.

Revivigen is a non-proven formula that many use. It MIGHT help, might not.

And you need a shampoo like TGEL or Nizoral.

Vanity

Reaction score
Bruce,

doesnt minoxidil. cause increased hair loss if you stop using it...you actually lose hairs you wouldnt have lost (not hairs that grew at a consequence of use)??????

If so, this is the fear.

G

Vanity said:
Bruce,

doesnt minoxidil. cause increased hair loss if you stop using it...you actually lose hairs you wouldnt have lost (not hairs that grew at a consequence of use)??????

If so, this is the fear.

Never seen any research that suggests this. The research does suggest that you would revert back to where you would have been if you never took the drug. In that sense, it is like all of the treatments we use, no??