Does Stemoxydine Work? Question For Users.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! My question is simple: does stemoxyidine work?

I'm on Finasteride, been using it for the last 11 months. My hair is overall healthier and stronger but I haven't grown much with it. Crown is still pretty thin.

I don't want to use Minoxidil because I don't think I will be consistent with it, also I've heard your hair becomes addicted to it.

So...does Stemoxydine work?

jazz1

Reaction score
I have read it works and people’s feedback from forums.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using it along side finasteride. Due to already being on finasteride it is hard to differentiate the results to each drug.

I do prefer Stemoxydine over minoxidil due to the more severe side effects of minoxidil like aging. I rather be bald and look younger than have hair and be wrinkly.

I have added a bit of retin-a into my Stemoxydine as I saw Kevin Mann had added it (trust him).

I will eventually add winlevi once I get my hands on it in a legal manner.

jazz1

Reaction score
I have been using it along side finasteride. Due to already being on finasteride it is hard to differentiate the results to each drug.

I do prefer Stemoxydine over minoxidil due to the more severe side effects of minoxidil like aging. I rather be bald and look younger than have hair and be wrinkly.

I have added a bit of retin-a into my Stemoxydine as I saw Kevin Mann had added it (trust him).

I will eventually add winlevi once I get my hands on it in a legal manner.

Hey I never had any aging side effects from minoxidil and I even use 15%....... I been using it 15 plus years.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I never had any aging side effects from minoxidil and I even use 15%....... I been using it 15 plus years.

I could never find any concrete evidence of either or. It seems when I tried to google any type of result it usually came back to men using minoxidil for face/beard.

Maybe I will try to give it a shot but I have been skeptical.

Like most, I will probably do it when its too late. haha. However, the finasteride, stemox, and hair transplant have seem to cosmetically improved my hair. First step is making it more dense then trying to bring back the hairline slowly.

My current hair transplant was super conservative to the point where nobody knew I did it.