Does Propecia work?

bubka

Reaction score
it works for over 2/3 of men to stop or reverse hair loss, and over 1/2 get some regrowth, i would call that a big YES

deth

Reaction score
bubka said:
it works for over 2/3 of men to stop or reverse hair loss, and over 1/2 get some regrowth, i would call that a big YES

Very BIG :)

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
The 5 year study was 9/10. I would say 9/10 people being the same or improved after 5 years is pretty impressive as far as clinical results go :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
If your hairloss was caused by male pattern baldness, Propecia will most likely help you maintain what you have. Don't expect it to regrow all your hair though.

bubka

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
If your hairloss was caused by male pattern baldness, Propecia will most likely help you maintain what you have. Don't expect it to regrow all your hair though.
not not ALL, but do expect some regrowth, and the earlier, the better, as their is less to regrow

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score
it worked for me... my dad is completely bald, and i started losing it really fast over a year or so. propecia stopped the loss, and grew back a bit. keep in mind that i started within three years of the initial loss thou.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats good question I'm on month 1 so its too early to know wish it would work that fast but thats not the case. I just got a buzz cut today that way I can tell if its really working.