does propecia make you tired?

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been on propecia for about a month now and everyday i feel really tired and dont feel like doing anything,im taking 2 x 1mg a day..one in the am & pm, thanks

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
its all in your head man. go work out. dont be sitting at home looking at your head all day.

bubka

Reaction score
why are you taking 2mg a day?

1mg a day is ideal for treating male pattern baldness, studies have proven this

FunkTube

Reaction score
1mg finasteride made me feel pretty lazy, cutting down to .5 has made an incredible difference

I cant imagine 2mg

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, taking finasteride made me lasy.... wasnt in a mood to do anything.... its better now though. But definitely it did make me feel tired.

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm on my second day with finasteride and i've felt like i was in a cloud since i started taking it. i am cutting proscar into 4ths. hopefully it'll clear up once i get used to the stuff. or maybe taking it before bed might be better?

FunkTube

Reaction score
dirtrider67 said:
or maybe taking it before bed might be better?

I had little success with that, worth a shot, but it made it so hard getting up.... and was still groggy for most of the day....even after 5 months

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, i tried it last night and i must say that i slept like a baby. it was a little hard getting out of bed this morning but i feel pretty good except for cotton mouth. i'm gonna continue taking it at night and see how that goes.

eddie421

Reaction score
Can't say Ive ever felt much of anything in the form of side effects. Ive been on 1mg a day for about 3 months now. So far so good