does oral minoxidil work strengthen the hair all over the head?

Birdman1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is something I am curious about because my hair seems fragile pretty much all over even since I was a little boy so I hoping that not onto does my thin crown fill in but I get just get healthier hair all over. im on 2.5 mg daily btw.

thanks.

StacySixx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Birdman. I have been on oral Minoxidil for I believe around four months maybe five. I started putting the liquid under my tongue. My General Practioner put me on 10 mg. Of oral Minoxidil 5 × 2 times daily. I am seeing hair sprout all over my head. The frontal and hairline is really noticeable. The hair appears thicker than expected. Previously any new hairs came out almost transparent and very tiny. The new growth is totally opposite. I never really had issues on my crown, plus my hair is really long, so hard to tell anyway. I will say my eyelashes, eyebrows, facial hair, and arm hair growth is insane. This leads me to believe that hair growth is systemic. So you may well see results in your crown area. Finally Birdman , the big question. Are you on Finasteride? It is a must.

Birdman1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Birdman. I have been on oral Minoxidil for I believe around four months maybe five. I started putting the liquid under my tongue. My General Practioner put me on 10 mg. Of oral Minoxidil 5 × 2 times daily. I am seeing hair sprout all over my head. The frontal and hairline is really noticeable. The hair appears thicker than expected. Previously any new hairs came out almost transparent and very tiny. The new growth is totally opposite. I never really had issues on my crown, plus my hair is really long, so hard to tell anyway. I will say my eyelashes, eyebrows, facial hair, and arm hair growth is insane. This leads me to believe that hair growth is systemic. So you may well see results in your crown area. Finally Birdman , the big question. Are you on Finasteride? It is a must.
great to hear man, congrats. and yes sir I am on finasteride. 1mg daily along with the 2.5mg oral minoxidil daily!