Does Minoxidal give you lines on your forehead?

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Iv noticed that iv got some lines on my forehead. Im only 27! Ive been using min 5% for about 5 years so it could just be natural ageing. Recently iv noticed that my forehead has lines. I was just wondering has anybody else experienced this?

Finco

Reaction score
Sorry but thats really stupid, your twenty seven getting wrinkles on your forehead and you jump to blame it on minoxdill, your 27! ofcorse your going to get wrinkles,

dont draw that line.

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
m.gibson said:
Hi everyone,

Iv noticed that iv got some lines on my forehead. Im only 27! Ive been using min 5% for about 5 years so it could just be natural ageing. Recently iv noticed that my forehead has lines. I was just wondering has anybody else experienced this?
if minoxidil improves blood flow, it should help prevent wrinkle not form lines, right?

afro

Reaction score
I'm 20 and have had wrinkles on my forehead for a few years atleast, Minoxidil doesn't seem to have made much of an effect at all on those wrinkles.

Neoski

Reaction score
I didn't get any considerable sides from Minoxidil... except my scalp itches like hell sometimes ughhhh.

No wrinkles, no black eyes, no chest pains ... I guess I am lucky?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Neoski said:
I didn't get any considerable sides from Minoxidil... except my scalp itches like hell sometimes ughhhh.

No wrinkles, no black eyes, no chest pains ... I guess I am lucky?

No, you are normal. Most people do not get any side effects from minoxidil.

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
It is possible.

I used rogaine when I was around 21 for 3-4 months and got wrinkles on my forehead that has never went away.

This is coming from a long time poster. Not some noob who just registered and thinks just cause it didn't happen to him that it's not possible.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i started getting wrinkles on my forehead when i started shedding hair.

might be that aging / rapid aging cause those wrinkles to suddenly appear and hair to suddenly disappear

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I have noticed a wrinkle on my forehead (almost 23) that may or may not have been there for at least the past year. I know that in photos of me at age 18-20 I don't have it. It's not really that big of a deal.

It would be easy for me to blame it on minoxidil use but that simply isn't the case. There is no reason that minoxidil would cause my forehead to wrinkle.

The problem is a lot of people correlate aging that starts in the post-teenage years that has nothing to do with hair loss or hair loss products. Lines on the forehead is one of these mistakes.