Does Mastrubation Cause Hair Loss Or Hair Thinning?

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think doee mastrubating once a day cause hair loss or hair thinning?

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it cause but no scientific proven,yet i know many guys who are heavy mastrubaters and their hair is thinning and they are all receeding at temples. so what else could be ?

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? And why 3 and not 2 or 4? Is 3 the perfect balance between hair growth and loss?
All I'm saying is find a.balance fapping everyday is addictive. And will lead to fapping twice a day 3 times a day and so on than its a real problem not only will u have hair and scalp problem s. But a swollen prostate as u get older. Moderation is.the key.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it cause but no scientific proven,yet i know many guys who are heavy mastrubaters and their hair is thinning and they are all receeding at temples. so what else could be ?
Science will never test for this. There is no company thst can make money from it. Fapping and p**rn is big money . Everyone's genes are different do your own science on yourself find what works. Connect the dots

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Science will never test for this. There is no company thst can make money from it. Fapping and p*rn is big money . Everyone's genes are different do your own science on yourself find what works. Connect the dots
all my friends who dont fap are nw0/1 zero hairloss at all. so i can be relate yes

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score

The reason is that their hair is sensitive to androgens, leading to an onset of processes that destroy the hair over time. Masturbation has nothing to do with this.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I agree. But over masturbation will make hairloss happen sooner than what was genetically designed to do. Just my take

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't help but f*****g LOL at the fast "NO" answers everytime this subject is brought on hahaha

Y'all really trynna make yourselves feel better about it