Does losing hair take away your motivation to get in shape?

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Does losing hair take away your motivation to get in shape?

Answer: Hell NO!!!!

I'm not the most athletic person ever, but I do well for a 30+ yo guy. I like team and outdoor sports, but I don't get many chances these days, so instead I joined a gym.

My motivation is not my hair, my motivation is being healthy and fit.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hairloss motivates me yes and I believe working out does make a very positive difference, but as aside from that as an earlier poster said, it's just good to have the physique of a man rather than that of an 18year old teenager. It gives you more of a masculine identity and image, which personally I think is very important for a man.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Primo said:
Hairloss motivates me yes and I believe working out does make a very positive difference, but as aside from that as an earlier poster said, it's just good to have the physique of a man rather than that of an 18year old teenager. It gives you more of a masculine identity and image, which personally I think is very important for a man.

This.

I've started to realize the only people who think looking like a skinny wimpy teenager is a good thing, tend to be skinny nerds on online video game sites or fat women who know they never could get anything better.

Everyone respects a well built man.