Does Lace Make A Rustling Sound Like Uts Does?

new2this

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been wearing a .03 poly for the past 8 months or so, and cosmetically I love it, but one complaint I have is that it makes a rustling sound when the bond comes a little looser, normally after a workout. During a sexual encounter a few months ago where my hair was being touched and even lightly pulled, (I told her about it afterwards) the girl remarked that my hair did sound “a little crunchy” but she had just assumed it was from wearing gel.

I am considering a switch to lace as I am a big sweater and I’d like to be more active moving forward, and I was wondering if lace makes the same sound when it is not perfectly bonded?

Noah

Reaction score
No, that is just a problem with poly/thinskin. It has to be totally glued down, otherwise you get that plastic bag noise if you touch it (or anyone else touches it). No similar problem with lace, whether bonded or not.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been wearing a .03 poly for the past 8 months or so, and cosmetically I love it, but one complaint I have is that it makes a rustling sound when the bond comes a little looser, normally after a workout. During a sexual encounter a few months ago where my hair was being touched and even lightly pulled, (I told her about it afterwards) the girl remarked that my hair did sound “a little crunchy” but she had just assumed it was from wearing gel.

I am considering a switch to lace as I am a big sweater and I’d like to be more active moving forward, and I was wondering if lace makes the same sound when it is not perfectly bonded?

As @Noah said, no noise. Lace a good option if you sweat.