Does Kirkland Foam Itch As Badly As The Liquid?

Regrowth_dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently using the Kirkland minoxidil liquid and after a month I'm getting a bit sick of the constant extreme itching it is causing me. I know other people have reported similar side-effects... has anyone tried the foam from Kirkland?

I'm interested to know if it is going to have the same effect on me if I switch or if I'm going to have to use the more expensive Rogaine.

Regrowth_dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Given nobody ever replied to this I thought I would follow up with my own experimentation. I've tried the foam for a few weeks and there is slight itching sometimes but absolutely nowhere near as bad as the liquid which made my scalp feel on fire at times. So yeah, go for the foam.

Although I will say, they say to use the cap to measure it out and there is a very sharp plastic ridge inside which I cut my finger on, so am now using a small plastic baking spoon to measure it into.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use the Walmart "Equate" store brand of foam, which I believe is made in Israel at the same factory as Kirkland foam. It has no PG in it and does not itch for me. I just simply squirt the foam directly onto my scalp, "eyeballing" the amount, then light spread it around my scalp... and wash my hands thoroughly afterwards since I do not want hairy knuckles or hands.