does it work?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
PowerSam said:
sorry bout that bro, although i got off it around the same time aplunk started i think so it was more of a passing of the baton really.
Well this goes against my better judgement (and club rules), but seeing as you've effectively transferred your membership over to aplunk I'm going to let the usual cancellation fee slide.

oni - and I bet Dave just happens to have the perfect little netball-esque outfit lying around the house.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
UnReal27 said:
My scalp is not too bad I guess, there's alot of flaking but almost no itching that alot of other people complain of. Almost feels like minoxidil is peeling thin layers of skin off. Would you say around 4 months most responders should start seeing results?
If I'm not careful with the minoxidil - ie. if I apply more than the thinnest of layers - I'm inevitably rewarded with some serious flaking the next day as the unabsorbed minoxidil starts to crumble off.

Always very reluctant to be tied down to a "by X month you should be seeing..." sort of position, as the timescales vary so markedly between individuals. You might be like me and take over a year to regain the density lost during the shed, and after that see gradual improvements compared to baseline; or you might, a few months after the shedding ends, enjoy a far more virulent spurt of growth. Any answer I gave would be a pure guess, that's not very helpful, I know, but it is honest.

Jon, welcome to dutasteride's list of the damned. I mean of long-term users. As is my wont to ask, at least when it comes to us small (but growing) band of Duters, any chance of knocking up a post to put in the 'my story' section?

Slarti