Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
don't dress young

dress clean or in suits is what i heard is best for bald guys

clean as in khakis and clothes with no graphics

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Actually it dosent, people like to think that it does, bald guys need something to hold on, you ain't gonna look less ugly just because you wear something nice

slipy

Reaction score
try not wearing any clothes at all, except for underwear if virtue is of importance to you.

that should divert the attention from your head.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

actually a bald guy who dress too good will look like hes trying hardly to compensate his baldness,it will look pathetic,better to just dress normally and not giving a ****,if a bald guy gonna play on something is the ''not giving a ****'' style of behavior,this is way better then trying hardly

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You haven't got to try really hard with over-stylish, contrived looking clothes, just good qualityclothes and well made garments and classic looking, well-coordinated outfits.

This looks good on anyone (including bald guys) and it's an extremely simple look to achieve, but you'd be suprised how many people fck it up and look silly by trying to look too trendy and hip (mainly dudes with loads of hair).

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish I could walk around in underwear 24/7, this would cancel out my baldness for the most part.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to admit that I probably dress slightly too young for my age... Most of the time I dress like a student, and I have been even confused for a student in my early 30s. They probably thought I was a postgrad or something..

Anyway, most days I wear jeans and t-shirt. If, I feel like I need to stamp my authority at work or when I go out, I wear smart-casual trousers and a nice shirt on top.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It always matters how you dress but if your bald then you have to be much more diplomatic with how you dress but achieving a cool look is not impossible even for a bald man.