Does It Look Like Hair Loss, I’m 19

thefilmmaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i’m new here, i’m 19 and i started noticing that my hairline wasn’t the same.
My father has lost his hair but when he got older, my grandfathers from both sides had a full set of hair slightly recided.
When i shower and shampoo my hair, 2-3 strands of hair fall in my hand.
When i pull my hair sometimes 2-3 strands of hair fall, maybe that’s due to autumn - winter season (maybe that’s a myth).
I don’t like using medicaments so i’m putting green tea on my hair & i wanted to start with olive oil too.
I was born with hair & i barely can grow a beard

Tell me what you think
Thanks a lot

Attachments

• 779E93F9-22FE-43BF-B4FE-EEFE7B804830.jpeg
    779E93F9-22FE-43BF-B4FE-EEFE7B804830.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 402
  • 102036C8-77A3-4E54-9706-73FDCE19BDF4.jpeg
    102036C8-77A3-4E54-9706-73FDCE19BDF4.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 374

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Left temple looks fine but the right temple looks like it's receded slightly. Don't think olive oil will do anything for your hair other than make it look really greasy haha, but see a derm if you're worried man. Otherwise i'd just keep an eye on it and try not to think about it too much, take pictures again in 6 months time and compare.

thefilmmaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Left temple looks fine but the right temple looks like it's receded slightly. Don't think olive oil will do anything for your hair other than make it look really greasy haha, but see a derm if you're worried man. Otherwise i'd just keep an eye on it and try not to think about it too much, take pictures again in 6 months time and compare.
Thank you so much

josephsan01

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea man that left temple is a bit receded but try not to worry you got really thick nice hair just keep an eye on it like the other guy said