Does Intense Cardio Slow Hair Loss? World Cup 2018

Dan_18

My Regimen
Reaction score
So after watching the world cup since it started last week, I can't help but notice the great hair on the players. Literally 99% of the players have NW1 hairlines and great hair. Is there a correlation between extensive cardio and hair retention?

Just a thought. I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was shocked how many Hollywood people got hair transplants, wear concealers or are taking Finasteride/Duasteride. It really doesn't seem to be related to how healthy or unhealthy you are---though a health crisis could precipitate it.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it is because a great deal of them are <25 , but a healthy lifestyle compared to a non healthy one can make a difference but usually not that significant .
I have 2 friends who are identical twins and are both receding in what seems a nw6 pattern , and their father is nw6 too , one is very athletic training daily eating healthy etc , the other is the ordinary guy who eats alot of junk food doesnt exercise and often drinks . The first one is about 0.5 Norwood less than the other . Not a big deal but there is a visible difference

abcdefg

Reaction score
So after watching the world cup since it started last week, I can't help but notice the great hair on the players. Literally 99% of the players have NW1 hairlines and great hair. Is there a correlation between extensive cardio and hair retention?

Just a thought. I'd like to hear what you guys think.

I think athletes in general have healthier life styles than most people like probably dont smoke which probably doesnt hurt your hair long term.
Mostly though I think they are males that were lucky to born in regions of the world where male pattern baldness genes are less common in the gene pool than they are in the US.
I have never been convinced that male pattern baldness is not 80 percent genetic and 20 percent environment if even that. I think the speed of male pattern baldness is almost entirely controlled by how aggressive your immune system is at attacking hair, and your AR density/pattern you were born with.
If male pattern baldness is under our control through life style choices I think its 5-10 percent if that.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Half of Russian team is balding