Does Gyno Start As Puffy Nipples Or As A Lump Only? Can It Start As Overall Increase Of Fat In Chest

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like my pecs got puffier with fat, not muscles, so cant be from working out.

But so far nothing with nipples and not feeling of any kind of lump to touch.

Logically when trannies take these drugs, they have tits growing, so it apparently it can start as just overall fat increase in pecs?

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like my pecs got puffier with fat, not muscles, so cant be from working out.

Logically when trannies take these drugs, they have tits growing, so it apparently it can start as just overall fat increase in pecs?
Thats probably fatty gyno,if you have real gyno you will know it trust me.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its pseudo-gyno(literally fat),in real gyno you will feel a hard lump behind your nipple(enlarged gland).
well, my fatty gyno could be due to increased body fat due to increased estrogen, but it would be odd to have it appear only in chest. also luckily i dont feel any lumps so far and nipples seem to be normal

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

puffy nipples means u will get gyno in the future, time is different for every1. I have puffy nipples for 2 months and I'm on 1mg Adex ED as well as 120mg Raloxifine ED and it won't go away. F*** life

pr_kvn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've been getting a really hard right nipple that's painful to touch since starting finasteride. no change in size whatsover though.

i've had worse from doing bench press, literally nipples twice the size one morning after a chest day, freaked me the f*** out.