Does Finasteride Transform Your Body To A Female?

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Finasteride really turns you gay? Or Transform your body to a female?
What's your thoughts about it?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride changes your hormone levels. People also often get fat redistribution. If your estrogen gets high with finasteride then yes your body may take on some more female characteristics...some guys start growing breasts.

Thephoenix

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes Fina turns your body to female.

I’ve been on Fina 4 years and I quit my job and barely have time to eat and lost numerous relationships due to me didling my clit all day, I just can’t stop.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yes Fina turns your body to female.

I’ve been on Fina 4 years and I quit my job and barely have time to eat and lost numerous relationships due to me didling my clit all day, I just can’t stop.

I find putting sand in my vagina kinda stops me from diddling with it

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Do a quick read on how the discovery of 5 alpha-reductase type 2 deficiency in 1974.

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do a quick read on how the discovery of 5 alpha-reductase type 2 deficiency in 1974.
I've tried to read it but didn't get the point of my question..
So is it going to transform your body to a female after you ended your puberty?

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The feminizing effects are minor. DHT is tissue specific and mostly effects body hair, head hair, and prostate size. Base T levels are more important. Finasteride has some effect, but not nearly as much as anti-androgens like spirolactone, cyproterone acetate, or bicalutamide. Take a look at the gyno rates - it's like 1-3% for finasteride, 10% for low dose spironolactone, 25% for low dose bicalutamide. Gyno can be fixed with surgery. I think the mental side effects of 5ar-inhibitors (brain fog, low libido, etc) are a bigger deal.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
I've tried to read it but didn't get the point of my question..
So is it going to transform your body to a female after you ended your puberty?
No.
It can affect your masculinity: Cause breast tissue to form, shrink your d*ck, lower testosterone, cloud your thoughts (cloud male competitiveness?)

Ryko

Reaction score
Does Finasteride really turns you gay? Or Transform your body to a female?
What's your thoughts about it?
First of all, a drug can't "turn you gay" just like you can't "turn straight"... You can literally change most of your body to female but your sexual orientation will NOT change. And no, you don't turn into a woman from finasteride.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so confused... How could finasteride possibly turn any male into a female? It barely has the power to cause gynecomastia...

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only female thing about my body is my biceps' name, Lucy and Stacy.

Hope it stays this way.