Does Finasteride Shrink Your Penis?

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something that confused me and seems common about these rat studies is
1. Some giving them anti androgens during growth / development? Of course in that case it is going to inhibit their cawk growth
2. Giving them dosing such as 1mg finasteride or dutasteride PER KG? That would be like me taking 80mg of dutasteride per day.

That said I am concerned about this. I've decided to measure my dong month/ bi-monthly while on dutasteride and using my bathmate. See if I make gains or stay the same and I'll come back about it.
How old are you? I can take a guess but what exactly is a bathmate?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it shrinks temporarily due to no blood flow. it happened to me and when my dick started working again full force it slowly got back to its original size. v**** can improve the blood flow once again if you take it regularly

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it shrinks temporarily due to no blood flow. it happened to me and when my dick started working again full force it slowly got back to its original size. v**** can improve the blood flow once again if you take it regularly

It's actually because of low circulating androgens, I don't believe finasteride has an innately inhibitory effect on blood flow unless it's peripheral, that is to say lowered androgens impair cardiac function... which I might add absolutely happened to me with RU58841 and forced me to have to quit using it.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's actually because of low circulating androgens, I don't believe finasteride has an innately inhibitory effect on blood flow unless it's peripheral, that is to say lowered androgens impair cardiac function... which I might add absolutely happened to me with RU58841 and forced me to have to quit using it.
actually for me it was psychiatric medications who did that. i was shortly on finasteride for like 6 months before and the two colided.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually for me it was psychiatric medications who did that. i was shortly on finasteride for like 6 months before and the two colided.

That would be a rough ride, sorry you went through that.

If it was an SSRI or a NDRI both of those could have exacerbated hair loss for different reasons. I didn't know you were on those, dang.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That would be a rough ride, sorry you went through that.

If it was an SSRI or a NDRI both of those could have exacerbated hair loss for different reasons. I didn't know you were on those, dang.
those meds actually cause far worse damage then finasteride to your hormones. raises prolactin. gives you gyno (still have it) makes you gain weight. ED. and like i said with the ED comes the shrinking. however people dont actually realize a penis cant really shrink permanently its just the loss of blood flow there for a long time cuz it to get retracted inside. most of the time my penis was like what happens when you go into a very cold pool. you know when your underwater and your penis shrink. this is how it was. also. some people are fat which also cause both ed and small penis because the belly pushes the penis inside. thats why fat people appear to have small dick. and then they lose the weight and think they gained size when actually the just removed the fat that hides most of it.

those propecia help retards really need to do some research. all they do there is being depressive and talk bunch of sh*t

INT

Reaction score
If you're overweight, have man boobs, sleep is sh*t, diet is sh*t or a vegan, I would not suggest finasteride, because your endocrine system is already sh*t. But saying finasteride or duta will shrink your dick is false.

Provide evidence that a vegan diet ruins your endocrine system please.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shrinks your brain, fingers, legs, and torso too. You basically become an infant - with the hairloss whining too.