Does Facial Hair Regrow Thicker If You Pluck Them, Tweeze Them ?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if the hair regrow thicker or less thick if you tweeze them ?. I am talking about facial hair . thx

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if the hair regrow thicker or less thick if you tweeze them ?. I am talking about facial hair . thx
No.
The same. In order to kill the hair you have to pluck it many many times as known by women who wax for many years.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
je pensais que les épiler ça les faisaient disparaitre a la longue. Ce sont des poils au niveau des pommettes qui étaient " vellu" à la base puis qui sont devenus plus long a cause du minoxidil . C'est assez disgracieux .
l'été ils se voyaient pas a cause du soleil et du temps que je passe à la mer , mais la c'est très moche.
Si seulement minoxidil avait pu aussi bien marcher pour mes cheveux !

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Absolutely not. It won't grow back thicker.

For facial hair, you should just use Minoxidil. It'll grow it faster.

neodoxa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely not. It won't grow back thicker.

For facial hair, you should just use Minoxidil. It'll grow it faster.

Wait, what? People use Minoxidil on their facial hair and it works? I have a patchy beard... is this something I could use to get a full beard?

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, what? People use Minoxidil on their facial hair and it works? I have a patchy beard... is this something I could use to get a full beard?
Ofcourse, many guys buy Minoxidil for the beard.

You can see videos on youtube guys put Minoxidil on the beard and works.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it causes hair to come in thicker or darker.

If you tweeze or use wax properly it removes from the root...so then a new hair follicle has to grow..that new follicle comes in with a tampered head--appearing finer (but it's not really, its just a new hair).

If you 'break' off the hair so that the root is still intact then its similar to shaving, you 'cut' or 'broke' hair at a thicker part of the shaft--so it will appear thicker but its just the original hair still growing out.

If you wax you can try something called Tend Skin (of something with similar ingredients) to help hair grow in without causing ingrown (depends where the hair is to be honest this usually happens with more coarse hairs).

Lasers is great IF you can find someone experienced and well reviewed...Lasers are safe and effective as long as the technician or dermatologist is safe and reputable, ethical. Do some research if you have questions about laser you can ask me I have a lot of experience with lasers..(did almost my whole body lol)