Does everyone suffering from this or is it just me?!!

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
every time I try to make my bald head looks normal I faill, either I shave it to much or It gets long and make me looks creepy, and I don't shave my beard I trim it to make balance with the bald head٫ but it's really diffecult to keep it good I always makes a huge mistake and regret it triming my hair or beard, I really suffering to keep one good look it's really stressfull psychologically, I have to shave at least every other day if not every day is this normal or I'm just living in denial

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are on the verge of developping BDD imo, watch out and seek help if need be.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean this is only in my head?
Mybe you are right, but even before become bald I always get different treatment from people after I shave my hair.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean this is only in my head?
Mybe you are right, but even before become bald I always get different treatment from people after I shave my hair.
I don't doubt that.
No it's not like a hallucination but more like an obsessive disorder.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really know, but the very hardest thing for me is taking a decision to shave or not, but whn not thinking about it I'm always in a good mood.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hormones are out of whack my dude, you need to get them in order.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hormones are out of whack my dude, you need to get them in order.
No, I'm not even on finasteride, I look weird when cut my hair short I'm slim and my head is looks like a mango because of my small chin I have to keep some hair and trim my beard to look normal I can't keep one look since my hair loss progress badly.