does everybody experience a shed and i mean everybody?

shay

Reaction score
Keep reading the posts about sheds and would like to know if everyone who takes propecia should expect a shed and if you do not have one does that mean you are not responding or something?

I dont want one by any means, but i keep reading how your hair should grow back after thicker ect.

seem to be having quite positive results with my regemie so far with those funny colourless hairs around my hairline which i know are new as i dye my hair and these are much much lighter.

propeica 1 a day
laser combe x3 weekly
nizoral 1 x a week
american crew revitalise every other day. :D

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for everybody, but I have seen people post that they did not have a significant shed on Propecia. Me, well I am shedding a bit more than normal due to being 3 weeks in on minoxidil and 2 in on finasteride. Buit then again I was shedding like crazy before I started

DaveA

Reaction score
I have been on proscar (1.25mg / day) since March 1 and I haven't seen a shed yet. But I don't look at my hair closely enough to really be able to tell one way or the other. I just know I'm thinning and I hope proscar can hold it off for a while.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought that I wasn't going to shed at all after having been on propecia for up to three months. During that time I was taking fish and flaxseed oil. I stopped taing those and I started to shed like crazy. Not sure if its the fact that I'm past three months of treatment or that I stopped taking the oils. Anyway, I just got back on the flax and fish oils the other day and will see how it goes.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Finishing 6 months and still no propecia shedding....male pattern baldness shedding has reduced to 3/4 from start point.....

I don think everyone sheds....Everyone's bodies are dfferent...

but someone should conduct a poll

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didnt shed on finasteride but did on dutasteride, and both worked for me, so i dont think you can draw any firm conclusions.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
i had a shed on about the 1 month mark where my hair looked disgustinly bad

approaching 3 months now and it looks significantly better

fallout

Reaction score
shedding

I never shed on any internal or topical whether the product was effective or not. this includes 7 years on minoxidil, last 5 years off and 11 months on propecia