does coffee make hair fall out? or not ?

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I drink two cups of coffee a day, and I use coffee every day that I put in my shampoo to increase the growth of my hair, because I have read that it is excellent, but on the other hand, a lot of persons say that coffee makes hair fall out

i can't seem to know what is true and what is wrong, please help me

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you're balding you blame everything for it, this is called the denial phase. Coffee? Balds you. Used hair dye 5 years ago? Sentenced yourself to NW7. That guy you caught looking at you funny? You shed 10 hairs that very second.

Plenty of coffee drinkers don't go bald.
Wait what? Werent you blaming balding on literally everything like a few days ago.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I blamed balding on the resulting genetics of generations of diet choices by the varying cultures. I've also now been reading how the gut microbiome is hereditary (and it'scertainly affected hy what we eat throughout our life), which further adds to my idea that what our ancestors used to eat influences us today.

AND I've yet to be told a good counter argument mind you. But I never once claimed you could regain hair from diet, only that you affect future generations.
So it is basically useless to you, it wont even influence your kids, but someone who is already extremely genetically different to you.

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No you are wrong...

"One 2009 study did find that creatine supplementation is associated with an increase in a hormone called DHT, which can contribute to hair loss. Overall, according to the current evidence available, creatine is safe to use as a supplement for most adults."

put one and two together.