Does Bcaa Accelerate Hair Loss? What To Take During Workouts?

sb591

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i am currently taking BCAA's during my workout. I mix it in water (5g) and drink it throughout my workout.

I have just heard that that it can increase your testosterone which in turn will also increase your dht levels.
Some are saying that it can accelerate the hairloss process by increasing the level of dht.

I know lifting weight can increase test and dht but I need to workout to build muscle but I can stop taking bcaa during.

Has anyone here experienced this or heard about this?
And what do you take as preworkout and during your workout?

Thanks,

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if I should tell you but bcaas dont work. They do nothing at all so accelerating hairloss is not because of them.

sb591

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if I should tell you but bcaas dont work. They do nothing at all so accelerating hairloss is not because of them.

Hi, I know that the BCAA's didn't cause my hairloss but I bought a big bag of them (powder in multiple flavours) so was using them just for flavouring my water mostly. I wont be buying anymore for sure.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BCAA are just amino acids. You get them from food anyways. Take it when you’re going to extremes with your workouts and diet, but beside that they’re pretty useless.

What I was doing in my days when I was competing at bodybuilding was full specter of aminos, around 10g before workout + getorade within workout. But I was on extreme diet.

Anyways I don’t believe BCAAs can make your hairloss worse.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I know that the BCAA's didn't cause my hairloss but I bought a big bag of them (powder in multiple flavours) so was using them just for flavouring my water mostly. I wont be buying anymore for sure.

The only thing that can accelerate hair loss is creatine, it does increase DHT and puts stress on your kidneys for no reason. Supplements are a sham of the past, say no to them.

ferrisreva

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whey Protein Isolate for working out is to a significant degree standard. Be that as it may, the symptoms can cause balding. Whey protein Isolate is to a high degree anabolic. Whey Protein Isolate contains Branched-chain amino acids BCAA's. Stretched chain amino acids Best Bcaa For Women for more info visit this site. sheispicky(Dot)com