Does balding give you any superpowers? Advantages over other males?

Ebony

Reaction score
There must be some reason the balding gene has been so persistent in history...there must be a very good reason for our suffering. What do we have that puts us above a full head of hair?

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
There have been many speculations but one thing's for sure is as long as a trait doesn't hinder reproduction too much, it can be passed on to future offsprings.

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, a bald head resembles a dick. Part of the reason why some women dig bald men.

There must be some reason the balding gene has been so persistent in history...there must be a very good reason for our suffering. What do we have that puts us above a full head of hair?

shookwun

Reaction score
It's gods way of saying now let's see you get laid.

Instead of living life on normal mode, they put us on hard mode.

Thank goodness we have game.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gee cocohut, thank you for reassurance mate. I don't know where I would be without you!

are statements like cocohots, while hilarious, the reason why you carry some doubt in this forum? Makes sense man, that's depressing as hell. Bald men can reproduce with ease, because it ALSO represents strength and virility. People always associate hair with fertile health, but it's just not that simple. I believe their are several evolutionary biologists that speculate that the balding genes have survived natural selection, because bald men look strong, fatherly and capable.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just see no point in being delusional. We need to be prepared for how much harder our life has to be and how much harder we need to struggle - if we are to ever succeed in getting what other men take for granted.

true for some, not true at all for others. I am half Iranian. I have dark skin, dark features, broad shoulders and a strong jaw line. I think it will be a major, major blow to my self esteem, but I can make it work. There are simply way too many factors involved to throw out two sentences like this. Would you say this to a black person? Would you even say this to a hispanic person? Would you say this to a tall muscular person? Or a person with a perfect head shape, strong jaw line and youthful looks and nice facial hair? Or is this just for short, chubby pale white guys? Because, someone on here should devise a chart depicting EXACTLY how much harder your life is going to get, involving about a hundred other characteristics. Vincent is right. A lot of us are kind of tired of these huge general statements. Yes, life will get harder for 95% of us. How much harder can it even get for me though?? I literally rock a diffused see through combover only to hid horrible transplants. I haven't let a woman touch my hair in 2 years. TWO YEARS. I have become afraid of the same elements that I used to hike, camp, bike, and canoe through. The same elements that made me feel alive. There is only ONE thing harder then hell, and that's purgatory.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald men reproduce with ease because they're the providers of choice of women in their mid-30's.

Bald men don't have many options, so being a slave for that nearly menopausal woman is quite a juicy deal.

Lucky bald men!

True... but perhaps it depends on your location a bit too? Like in Ann Arbor (U of M) I will always see pretty attractive, younger girls with average looking bald men. It's a more liberal type of setting and yes, they are humans too, conditioned by nature to be attracted to "alpha" males with thick hair.. but, perhaps something changes in certain women throughout their lives where average looking is still attractive to me, so long as their partner exhibits other behavioral traits? So.. I am not going to get in any more back and forth arguments, because I have realized they get me no where. Rather, I would like to discuss and learn more about human behavior, physical attractiveness and mental attraction and involve factors such as age, geographical location, education, etc... Fred, surely you believe that there at least has to be ONE woman that's a "ten" that can be fully sexually attracted to ONE man that's a "six", somewhere on the planet?? I say this, because in 100% honesty, the BEST sex I have ever had, the most intimate, was with a girl that most would consider a six or seven. She did have an awesome body though.

- - - Updated - - -

We're not black though. Balck people are attractive in spite of their hair, not because of it.

In Africa tribes people all shave their heads. Men, women, young and old, because it's so hot. So presumably for hundreds of thousands of years people who don't look good bald didn't get to reproduce and that's why they all look much better bald. Even black women look incredible bald.

With white people we all look terrible bald. We have bad head shapes and we age much worse than black people too in terms of wrinkles and sagging too.

If you look at my sig, I'm not trying to depress anyone and if you find my posts depressing then put me on your ignore list. And I could be wrong, I'm just saying what makes sense to me but maybe I'm wrong anyway.

But, I want to be black. Does that count? haha :O

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Balding makes u..rethink your own life..
It can make an average guy think that he can't lose,quit and work harder so o e day he will proudly say..yes..I am successful..

Hairloss gives you army like training to be put your head high when you had no hopes...to be calm and polite when some one irritates you..

There is line..in Captain America..

"Weaker men know the power of their strenghts*

Something like that..

Once you know that ..Sky is the limit...

Btw..Jeff bezos today was published as most influential man in the world..

It can make weaker man..Fighter..surely..

I am from family . that was extremely poor when I was child..but my father tenacity,struggle made him what people will dream to be even today..

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Man...I know once my Senior MD pathologist Dr was sampling one tissue sample..
He was using needle.
While speaking with our class..
He accidentally pricked himself..

He than Started sweating as fccck..

He immediately sent that tissue sample for lab..
It was positive for HIV...
He did his cd4 later ..
He immediately resigned from college..

He was so fuccckd up...so bad..so bad..
We were also fcccd up..
Like some relative got accident..

One thing is sure...if you feel you have HIV exposure accidently..

Immediately...I repeat immediately start anti retroviral treatment...

I didnot followed up that sir later as he was not on fb..

Once I also touched TB patient intracath because that patient was violent...

I immediately ordered sister..for her indoor patient papers...and confirmed he was non HIV non hepatitis patient..

Felt like new birth...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a moot point as it probably wasn't that common among cavemen.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Premature baldness is like Down Syndrome or a hare lip or terrible acne. It's nature going wrong and is extremely rare.

Baldness in 45 year old plus men is nature's way of letting women know they are old, will be dead soon and not to have sex with them. It's the same reason women go through the menopause and it's also hormonal. Keep in mind that for hundreds of thousands of years human life expectancy was the exact age men and women get incredibly ugly until the last 50 years.

Bald men have an 80% higher chance of coronary heart disease and 50% higher chance of prostate cancer, you'll find the studies if you search google. We are deformed and diseased.

feelsbadman.png

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know but womens seems very attracted to balness man ,maybe they like shyness from balness
Allow me to disagree. I am a very junior member on this forum (I registered yesterday) but am a quasi-senior citizen (44) and my history is that my non-bald friends always got to know many more women than I.
There are exceptions to the rule: some women do prefer baldies. But let us not delude ourselves: they are exceptions, just as some men are into obese women (I personally know one gym-addict who married an obese girl) but one would not say that men are very attracted by obese women.
Your mileage may vary...

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Allow me to disagree. I am a very junior member on this forum (I registered yesterday) but am a quasi-senior citizen (44) and my history is that my non-bald friends always got to know many more women than I.
There are exceptions to the rule: some women do prefer baldies. But let us not delude ourselves: they are exceptions, just as some men are into obese women (I personally know one gym-addict who married an obese girl) but one would not say that men are very attracted by obese women.
Your mileage may vary...

On a different topic, I see that you're from Italy. I am from New York and it seems to me that Italian-Americans here have the thickest, fullest heads of hair and seem to go bald much less than anyone else. My friends who I will lift weights with later today are good examples of this. Yet we had another poster on here from Italy who claimed that people from Italy go bald rather frequently. Any thoughts on this?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're a masochist, yes.