Does Anyone Think Think Regular Walker Scalp Protector Is Better Than Their Max Hold Sport?

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I put both to the test, and their basic one (With red text) gave me a significantly longer/better hold. Also, I was in the sun twice as much with the original formula. The max hold sport just didn’t work well my ph, I guess. My tape broke down quicker with it than without.

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far I've used sport hold, the regular red scalp protector and the thick one. Honestly it's so difficult to gauge these things because the weather.. How well you keep cool for the first 24 hours and how much you exercise... Its just not possible I find to gauge this.

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far I've used sport hold, the regular red scalp protector and the thick one. Honestly it's so difficult to gauge these things because the weather.. How well you keep cool for the first 24 hours and how much you exercise... Its just not possible I find to gauge this.
that’s fair. I will try sport hold again. If i get the same meh results, then I’ll know it’s just not a good fit.