Does anyone take anything else alongside the big 3?

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you're on the "big 3" is there any benefit in taking anything else eg castor oil, biotin, zinc ect or would this be a waste of money because the big 3 gives you everything you need to keep/regrow your hair?

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The big three have been proven to be the most effective option for most guys who come here looking for treatment options.
Every regimen should use them as a foundation, everything else is just an added bonus.
Every one of us has their own opinion for what they believe to be "effective", but it seems that some people just have unrealistic expectations from just the big 3.

A lot of people want regrowth.
Now, while it is entirely possible to have some degree of regrowth from the big three, I [personally] believe that other treatments should also be implemented simply on the basis of satisfying what a person desires their hair to look like.

No one can really answer that question for you because every single persons body responds differently to medications. I use castor oil, and personally I like the effect it has on my facial hair growth. I use it topically and orally, and even if it doesn't do f*** all it sure makes my scalp feel nice. Be warned, its messy.

There are a few experimental treatments out there that, show promise [on paper]. Just takes guys like me who are crazy enough to try them.
I have this image of what I want my hairline to look like, and even though I still have a lot of hair on my head, for some reason I just won't be satisfied until I can achieve it.

jk1okay

Reaction score
I've been researching hair growth stimulating growth factors, precursor molecules, procyanins, anthroycyanins and other chemicals that have been shown to induce the anagen phase of hair growth and other phases. I've recently purchased a lot of powders of these items and will mix them into my MNX. I will also take them orally, I feel positive I should see some sort of result. The worst part of it is I will have to take it slow as to see how my body will react to them, be safe!